Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Brothers Death Spiral
Literally Juxtaposed
Literally Juxtaposed
Literally Juxtaposed
death seems to be stuck on repeat mode

sorry jarred but i've sort of done it again and will have to roll with it for a bit

done what? did you get heatstroke twice in one day? sad

it's not warm here jarred don't try to turn my topical north-east heatwave reference back on me because it just doesn't work

it's a question of context jarred i know it seems insignificant but it is upon

these small foundations

that towers

reach the sky

ok death

death how old are you

oh jarred you should know better than to try to use my age against me given that there are plenty of people in their twenties posting on these forums

you see you're having the beginnings of a meltdown jarred but if we work hard we can try to contain it

yes this is all a grand scheme in which i will use your age against you

for you see death

i need to try hard to use your age against you

i mean all twentysome people who have personal lives

and social lives

and jobs

and all sorts of hobbies

have time for teenage sites for weaboos

death i don't sink that "low" to insult you based on age

that's much too easy

it's not hard to call someone who is past twenty

and on this site and aspie

and guess what?

99% of the time it's right.

i was merely curious

but i guess you aren't man enough to answer it

or maybe you're not secure with yourself

are all these projections and litanies?

ashcan rantings?

i am one confused fat neckbeard manchild

that i am

Liberal Receiver

ROBOGASM
Sorry to break it to you, but it's just as bad everywhere else.

This.
I have relatives in Scotland, it's just as crappy there. (Specifics not given because they don't live in a specific area, they don't all live together.)
My father's beau has family in Nova Scotia, Canada, it's just as bad there.
My fiance has family that he talks to in England(Again, not a specific place, they don't live in one place.), and it's just as crappy there.
i smell trollz
Literally Juxtaposed
Literally Juxtaposed

it's not warm here jarred don't try to turn my topical north-east heatwave reference back on me because it just doesn't work

it's a question of context jarred i know it seems insignificant but it is upon

these small foundations

that towers

reach the sky

ok death

death how old are you

oh jarred you should know better than to try to use my age against me given that there are plenty of people in their twenties posting on these forums

you see you're having the beginnings of a meltdown jarred but if we work hard we can try to contain it

for you see death

and social lives

and jobs

and all sorts of hobbies

again you come back to this repeated attempt to insult through miscontextualizing the nature of this site and my relation to it

i pointed out before that it obviously doesn't work but you still persist. the repetition of precise wording betrays how what you're typing is a highly emotional kneejerk response

Literally Juxtaposed
i was merely curious

no jarred, to answer it would be enabling your meltdown and i am not an enabler sad

thanks for playing death

next week stop by for more fabulous prizes and even more fabulous contestants

they may not be good

they may have autism

but god damn they're trying

remember to spay and neuter your cats
Literally Juxtaposed
Literally Juxtaposed

for you see death

and social lives

and jobs

and all sorts of hobbies

again you come back to this repeated attempt to insult through miscontextualizing the nature of this site and my relation to it

i pointed out before that it obviously doesn't work but you still persist. the repetition of precise wording betrays how what you're typing is a highly emotional kneejerk response

Literally Juxtaposed
i was merely curious

no jarred, to answer it would be enabling your meltdown and i am not an enabler sad

thanks for playing death

they may not be good

they may have autism

poor jarred sad

poor death sad
Literally Juxtaposed
Literally Juxtaposed

thanks for playing death

they may not be good

they may have autism

poor jarred sad

poor death sad

poor michigan sad

the good things of michigan are still going strong
Literally Juxtaposed
Literally Juxtaposed

poor jarred sad

poor death sad

poor michigan sad

the good things of michigan are still going strong in michigan

my life wouldn't be complete without your wit
Literally Juxtaposed
Literally Juxtaposed

poor michigan sad

the good things of michigan are still going strong in michigan

my life wouldn't be complete without your wit

quiet down jarred you should be using this time to read over this thread and reflect upon the day's happenings

if i took a lesson from today i learned that it is often worth pulling up your socks. because if you don't you will develop blisters.

Liberal Receiver

Literally Juxtaposed
if i took a lesson from today i learned that it is often worth pulling up your socks. because if you don't you will develop blisters.

Oh ******** god, you mean the ones on your Achilles tendon? Those suck old man armpit.
Luuucy
caffeine nicotine vodka
I feel the same way. Only I have my eyes set on France. I mean free healthcare, schooling, such a beautiful and rich culture and delicious food that doesnt make you fat? Wtf. And of course due to America making it so difficult to learn languages it gives those of us who want to move somewhere else a major disadvantage. They dont even bother trying to teach us anything until we're in our teens and its so much harder to pick up. No wonder americans make sush asses out of ourselves when we travel.

Le sigh.

Boo, france. (I'm british so i have to say that..)
I thought they're introducing languge at a young age now in schools? They done this in england some time ago, and i heard they done it in america too?
But you're right, Americans are known for making a scene abroad.. But your reason why made me realise why! Still, you can go out your way to lern languages

France is horrible though. I go there quite a lot (I get free train there)

What parts of France are you talking about? Ive only been around the south, I hear the north is a much difference atmosphere. But yeah they really do not install manners and social skills into kids here (US).. Some schools having been "trying" to start languages earlier but its a complete joke, its really half-assed. Basically You can ask anyone if they took language and they can say "Oh yeah I took 3 years of (insert language here) in high school" they you ask them how much they know and theyll respond " Oh, I dont remember anything".

You can go out of your way, but its a lot more difficult. You have to make a huge effort to really make progress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff