Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image [WELCOME] // UPDATES // RULES // DIRECTORY // STAFF User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image [WELCOME] // UPDATES // RULES // DIRECTORY // STAFF User Image
User Image WELCOME// [UPDATES] // RULES // DIRECTORY // STAFF User Image

User Image
    User Image 02.05.2012>> >3> found a fun way to sketch.. mebbe gonna do in thread giveaways so I can flex my drawing muscles from time to time <3
    User Image 02.02.2012>> HAY GAIS.. GAIS.. HAY.
    We have linearts ^u^ I'm working hard to get these done soon! I want to send them off to artists so we can get some reopening pets done while I continue to catch up on commissions. Thank you everyone who is still around, hopefully I'll be able to thank you guys properly soon! <3<3

A few notes about the lineart~
    * You can see they have different faces/wings/tails/etc, which will all be interchangeable between body types. Ears (not finished) will be body type specific for now, however. There are smooth/furry coat bases, and there will likely be more variations that aren't show here.
    * There will be body specific default hairstyles... But I figure a lot, if not most, kyunru will still have unique or heavily edited hair.
    * As always, artists will be free to create their own wings/tails/hair/etc etc and edit to their heart's content.
    * Stuff is still subject to change up until I finish the shading templates. These are not absolutely final (there are a few small things here and there that need tweaking) but they are about % 95 finished or so.
    * These are the four female bases, I'll be working on the males next. <3
    * Also, if you have previously taken a look at the breed descriptions, please note they will be changing as well.
    User Image

User Image 09.07.2011>> Paper here~ After that extended hiatus, we're back in motion. ^^ You can view my worklist and some WIPs [here]. Look out for updates on the reopening as I finish my back work. I figure it'll definitely be after the end of the year, since the templates are being redone and I want to knock out my owed stuff. But! I may do some small giveaways or mini-events before then for fun. <3<3 (P.S. I love you all :'D)
    User Image 08.15.2010>> Guild is now open! [click!]
    User Image 08.05.2010>> We have thread creation!

User Image

User Image WELCOME// [UPDATES] // RULES // DIRECTORY // STAFF User Image
User Image WELCOME// UPDATES // [RULES] // DIRECTORY // STAFF User Image
User Image

User Image Please see below for our rules and regulations. User Image
    (under construction)

User ImageGeneral:

User Image Follow the Gaia ToS while inhabiting Mana threads.
      This, of course, should go without saying.

User Image Do not steal or edit any of the art used for this shop.
      This includes pets/banners/pixels/environments/etc. In fact, don't steal any art from anywhere! Art theft is bad, mmkay?

User Image Keep the shop environment friendly.
      Flaming, trolling, and other negativity is not tolerated here. We understand that arguments are a part of life, but if you feel like a situation is escalating, please either take a step back to cool off, or take the discussion to PM. We would like to keep Mana free of funky aura.

User Image A little research goes a long way.
      At least try to find the answers to your own questions through the shop directory (located in the post below) before asking. If you still need to ask something of the staff, you may do so in the Q&A thread located [here]. If the answers to your question were difficult to find, you can bring that up in the Q&A thread as well, so that we can look at ways to make information easier to locate.

User Image Direct all PMs relating to the shop in general to the mule, Manaberry.
      Random PMs sent to staff's personal accounts may be ignored.

User Image Do not beg or whine for a pet.
      Excessive crying about the unfairness of life because you didn't win such and such event is also in bad taste. This kind of behavior will not make you friends and will likely alienate you from staff and other thread-goers.

User Image Do not blatantly advertise shops in the thread.
      We're totally ok with people linking to or posting images from other shops as part of a normal conversation. Just don't be posting anything in the realm of used car salesman type advertisement and you'll be fine.

User Image We reserve the right to change/add to the rules at our own discretion.

User ImageOwnership:

User Image This is a relaxed shop.
      We want the shop to remain a laid back and fun place for both the shop-goers and the artists, so please try not to hound your colorist for art. Paper will also be setting measures to keep to-do lists as small as possible for staff in order to prevent artist burnout. You may send polite inquiries to the shop mule if you've been waiting for an unusually long time, but please try to be patient. Artists are fragile creatures!

User Image Do not bother other owners for romance/breeding partners.
      Get off their n-... well you know what we mean.

User Image Co-owning is not allowed.
      One owner per pet, unless otherwise specified beforehand (for special events or auctions only). Pets imported from previous incarnations of the shop are not subject to this rule, however, all pets going forward will be.

User Image Owners may not trade or sell their pets.
      Pretty self explanatory.

User Image It is not mandatory that you RP your pets.
      You will not lose your pet due to inactivity. However, please be aware that some pets have special stages that are available -only- through RP or shop events. For example, the ieldi are considered a two stage pet by default. When you win or purchase an ieldi, you are paying for two stages of art unless otherwise specified prior to the purchase. Once you receive those two stages, your contract with the artist is complete. The ieldi do, however, have several additional stages that can be earned through RP or commissioned. To see the default stages of a pet, please visit the appropriate Bestiary entry via the Directory in the post below.

User ImageRoleplay:

User Image When it comes to roleplay, we follow the Daisy Code:

For specific roleplay information about the In-Character world of Mana, please visit the Directory.
      User Image :

User Image

User Image WELCOME// UPDATES // [RULES] // DIRECTORY // STAFF User Image
User Image WELCOME// UPDATES // RULES // [DIRECTORY] // STAFF User Image
User Image

**under construction**

User ImageInformation on shop setting and inhabitants:

User Image[Library] This forum contains all of Mana's lore and information on what types of pets you can get from the shop.
          User Image Individual species:
            User Image[Kyunru]
            User Image[Ieldi]
            User Image[Ursari] Not available at this time.
            User Image[Maru] Not available at this time.
            User Image[Prill] Not available at this time.
            User Image[Dranali] Not available at this time.
            User Image[Mana Spirit] Not available at this time.

User ImageLocations:
            User Image[Manaberry Markets] The physical location of the shop "Mana".
            User Image[ElderSpark] Not available at this time.
            User Image[Eyre] Not available at this time.
            User Image[Sabilasi] Not available at this time.

User Image

User ImageInfomation on Events/Availability/Customs:

User Image[Event Page] Page two of the main shop thread. Here you will find information on events currently underway, or dates of upcoming events.

User Image[Artist Studios]The artists of Mana. Includes profiles, to-do lists, pricing, custom rules and availability, etc.

User ImageRoleplay forums:

User Image[Roleplay] For all your basic RP needs. Create threads here for private or open RPs. Shop run RPs will also take place within this forum.

User Image[Journals] Owner journals can be found here.

User ImageOther:

User Image[Quests] Create threads here to share/store/contemplate your ideas for Mana characters/pets.

User Image[FAQ and Staff Q&A] Here we have compiled a bit of a FAQ for the curious. You may also post questions to the staff and receive answers in this thread.

User Image[Owed Pets] Post here for pets owed from ElderSpark. To inquire of RL commission progress, please email Paper at blue.illicium@gmail.com.

User Image

User Image WELCOME// UPDATES // RULES // [DIRECTORY] // STAFF User Image
User Image WELCOME// UPDATES // RULES // DIRECTORY // [STAFF] User Image
User Image
User Image

Paperghost: Founder, shop artist (all pets), all around boss-lady.
Natsube: Ursari artist, Kyunru breeder.
Sosiqui: Moderator, Lorekeeper, Concept assistant.
kalindara: Moderator, Lorekeeper, Concept assistant.
Nerpin: Kyunru breeder.
lilwolfpard: Kyunru breeder.

Link us? n3n

Mini banners:
User Image // User Image

Normal banners:
User Image // User Image // User Image

User Image

User Image WELCOME// UPDATES // RULES // DIRECTORY // [STAFF] User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items