Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

FvckSvvet
Kiarou
where the ******** is doc dee to give his brutal honest. I don't want to be the one to do it
sorry to keep y'all waiting cool

Fact of the matter is, Tupac has been dead longer than most of you have been alive, ESPECIALLY the OP, based on spelling and that retarded trend of using "q" instead of "g".

So NO, there will never be a track where Pac disses 2 Chainz.

I'm not even that much of a Tupac fan, but I'd rather listen to him than Tity Boi. That ******** is evidence that you don't even need to be able to rap to be a popular rapper anymore.

******** children, seriously.

BUT NOT LITERALLY, I'M NOT CHIEF KEEF etc.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Status-Lock
Kiarou
where the ******** is doc dee to give his brutal honest. I don't want to be the one to do it
we were all honest, sounds like you want someone to disrespect the poster personally?
Come on, I don't do that to just ANY old idiot

I do it to the idiots who bring it on themselves.

O.G. Player

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Doc Dee
FvckSvvet
Kiarou

Fact of the matter is, Tupac has been dead longer than most of you have been alive, ESPECIALLY the OP, based on spelling and that retarded trend of using "q" instead of "g".

I'm not even that much of a Tupac fan, but I'd rather listen to him than Tity Boi. That ******** is evidence that you don't even need to be able to rap to be a popular rapper anymore.

lmfaoo that Keef comment, & even if Pac were alive i honestly dont think he'd even waste his time makin a diss track to someone that once called himself Tity Boi 1st of all whee

DEFINITELY PAC no point in even askin who would be better

Invisible Fairy

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tupac all the way heart heart

Original Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
ii-I3eba
Doc Dee
FvckSvvet
Kiarou

lmfaoo that Keef comment, & even if Pac were alive i honestly dont think he'd even waste his time makin a diss track to someone that once called himself Tity Boi 1st of all whee

I think you give Pac too much credit

O.G. Player

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
GreenTigerr
ii-I3eba
Doc Dee
FvckSvvet
Kiarou

I think you give Pac too much credit

maybe, maybe not...he's was a much better artists then 2 Chains & most other artists around now. He's pretty much a legend & wouldnt have to make a diss track to 2 Chains. If you really think about it i dont think Chains would even want to go against Pac anyway, more then likely 2 Chains respects Pac..probably inspired by him to make music like a lotta other people o_O
they both suck in my opinion

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Of course people are going to say Tupac. People of twenty twelve who claim they listen to rap kiss the fattest part of his black a**.

Interesting Smoker

What kinda ********' question is that?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

RebellionWars
Of course people are going to say Tupac. People of twenty twelve who claim they listen to rap kiss the fattest part of his black a**.
kids these days, no reading comprehension skills.

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Doc Dee
RebellionWars

Don't be a hypocrite, because you didn't use reading comprehension skills. I meant that sentence as a generalization, that had nothing to do with this topic but Tupac himself. Don't calm I don't know how to use reading comprehension when you want to assume things.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

RebellionWars
Doc Dee
RebellionWars

Don't be a hypocrite, because you didn't use reading comprehension skills. I meant that sentence as a generalization, that had nothing to do with this topic but Tupac himself. Don't calm I don't know how to use reading comprehension when you want to assume things.
RebellionWars
Doc Dee
I'm not even that much of a Tupac fan

"not even that much of" means "not really"

Am I not "people of twenty twelve"???

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Doc Dee
RebellionWars
Doc Dee
RebellionWars

RebellionWars
Doc Dee
I'm not even that much of a Tupac fan

"not even that much of" means "not really"

Am I not "people of twenty twelve"???

I wasn't talking about you for the second time.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

GhostlyMark
2 chainz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Humorist

Razzo24
GhostlyMark
2 chainz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...is that marlon wayans?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces