Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm so proud of myself. I back slid with bulimia. For about a month I was purging once a day. I finally decided to stop and it's been 10 days. I thought i hid my back sliding from my husband but today he told me he knew all along but was waiting to see if I could stop myself. He didn't want to come down on my like the food/health police.

It really is hard but I'm doing great. I'm not really gaining the weight back yet but one thing at a time. I lost 20 pounds in a month. I'm 105 and 5 foot right now.
Keep up the good work! 3nodding
An eating disorder is a terrible burden to keep to oneself; you're lucky to have a husband to lean on when times are rough. At 5'0" and 105 lbs, you can focus on moderate, healthy weight gain with wholesome nutritious foods. Best of luck with your recovery.

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Giggle Fairy
Keep up the good work! 3nodding
An eating disorder is a terrible burden to keep to oneself; you're lucky to have a husband to lean on when times are rough. At 5'0" and 105 lbs, you can focus on moderate, healthy weight gain with wholesome nutritious foods. Best of luck with your recovery.

thanks.
Yes I am very lucky. He doesn't really understand the disorder but he tries to be there to help me. Sometimes he doesn't know how but he tries. He has never called me dramatic or anything like that.

I'm going to take it easy with the weight gain. I'm scared if I gain too much at once I'll get freaked out and purge again.

Dangerous Seeker

14,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
Hey, good for you!

It sounds like you're doing really well. Nobody changes their life without backsliding sometimes. The point is to take what you've learned and get back on track.

I don't have bulimia myself, but a friend of mine does, and that's what she says. (She's doing well, too.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff