Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

Which style/label do you wear? i dont wear labels anymore, i just wear whatever looks good to me and i guess a lot of the stuff that is appealing to my eyes are called "hipster" l0l whatever tho.

Which style/label do you wish you could wear? i dont really wish i could wear a style or label lol. i just wish i had more money so i could buy more things at the thrift shops

Which style/label/store do you love? i like platos closet a lot. value village, goodwill, and all those neat and dandy lil shops that i find occasionally. pretty much, CHEAP stores

Which style/label/store do you hate? okay i cannot STAND aeropostale or abercrombie and fitch and all those little rich girl stores. they sell their stuff waaaaaaay over priced and have their name on everything. youre pretty much paying them to advertise their store l0l. but i guess ppl that buy from those stores like it cuz it says "hey i spent 70 bucks on pants!!!1!! gawsh im so k00l!!!" idk i just think it is so silly to waste so much money like that when you could use the same amount on 5x the clothes with the same quality and without the stupid name l0l rant rant rant

Which style/label are you wearing right now? sweater and sleepy shorts

Which style/label do you wish would return? 40s and 50s

Fashionable Vampire

Which style/label do you wear? I generally wear stuff that's kinda dark/gothic/alternative

Which style/label do you wish you could wear? Well, I wish that I could learn how to turn my ideas into actual clothes, if that counts. Otherwise, I wish I could pull off a deathrocker look biggrin

Which style/label/store do you love? I love Kreepsville 666, Alchemy Gothic and some of the stuff from Blue Banana smile

Which style/label/store do you hate? Anything "chav". I mean... tracksuits... to go out in... really? They're for exercise!

Which style/label are you wearing right now? Right now I'm just in my uniform razz

Which style/label do you wish would return? Punk, as it was in the late 70s.
Which style/label do you wear?

Goth-Punk, Minor influences from the grunge movement of the 90s

Which style/label do you wish you could wear?

I want my lip pierced, so I guess that counts as wearing something. I'd just buy really nice vintage stuff if I could afford to all the time.

Which style/label/store do you love?

I really love punk, subtle gothic fashion, grunge, and visual kei is too loud for me but is absolutely amazing to see someone wear.

Which style/label/store do you hate?

I hate anything that shouts, "i'm a country whore!", or brands that insist on throwing their label at you on their clothes, also cybergoth bothers me, looks so fake

Which style/label are you wearing right now?

I'm wearing my boyfriend's old shirt, black skinny jeans. Nothing fancy. hahah

Which style/label do you wish would return?

Everything pretty much has returned. I wish the crazy sex hair of the 80s was still popular, though because my hair likes to be that way naturally. haha
I tend to lean towards vintage styles. The grunge/indie styles are currently coloring my wardrobe. I am also collecting tights because I seem to wear more leggings/tights with shorts/skirts than I do pants anymore. I'm also starting a collection of vintage fur. I have a few stoles picked up at a local museum and a raccoon dog tail.

I wish I could wear dolly and mori styles, but dolly severely ages me and mori doesn't flatter me. I wish I would have discovered the Japanese American casual style back when I was in high school. The loud colors and prints were totally my thing.

I love Soup, which is a fashion brand in Korea. It's a little pricey though so I only own a few items. I also like Teenie Weenie, but once again, money was kind of tight at that time. I also like shopping at Forever 21 and other people's closets.

I don't like most of the high-end stores and ones that constantly throw their names on things. I hate to say it, but I also don't really care for most lolita styles except maybe classic or country.

A red and white button-up shirt, my lazy jeans, and my ethnic print bag with my raccoon dog tail on it...it was kind of a lazy day.

I wish stores would start carrying 50's style clothing instead of focusing on the 80's all the time.

Autobiographer

Which style/label do you wear? I usually wear casually comfortable look. Usually thrift things so labels don't matter.

Which style/label do you wish you could wear? Calvin Klein style! It's sexy and sensual.

Which style/label/store do you love? AE's style laid back mellow.

Which style/label/store do you hate? A&F, Hollister, and Express. I just dislike their store management not their clothes(they are sometimes very high quality and last longer then most clothing article I've owned).

Which style/label are you wearing right now? Hanes mostly.

Which style/label do you wish would return? 80's fashion, where everyone was bold in clothing choices.

OG GO

i wear pants (typically sweatpants) t shirts,and hoodies. i tend to wear more pullover hoodies rather than zip ups. t shirts usually are adventure time, humorous stuff, pokemon, my little pony, or something else related. so basically just your run-of-the-mill street clothes.

i wish i could wear ties more often but im horrible at typing them orz. also hats but i look pretty bad in hats xP

hot topic, welovefine, whatpumpkin, topatoco, threadless. (last 4 are online shops)

i dont like any clothes with the store's name one them e.x: victoria's secret pants with their store name running down the leg.

rage god tier hoodie, adventure time shirt, blue and black spotted socks, and some plaid pajama bottoms.

eh i dunno.

Commanding Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Which style/label do you wear
I used to change it up a lot. I like different things, so I really do not know what style/label. The label I get the most often is either punk or 90's grunge. I do not have any brands that I really love more than others. I get what I like regardless of who made it.

Whatever works best for me.

I love the goth look. I like all the clothes they wear, their hair, and make-up. As for stores, I get most of my clothes either at random stores or online. Mostly I get whatever I find that I like and is not expensive.

Aeropostale and Abercrombie. Their clothes just do not work for me. I also do not like pale colors such as white or pale blue, pink, whatever. A part from wearing black and gray, I also love deep rich colors like royal blue and some bright colors such as teal or something along those lines.

Considering I am just studying today, I am only in black sweats and a red tank top. Clashes pretty bad with my blue hair. :p

90's grunge or old punk style

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
Which style/label do you wear? I usually wear casual clothes for school. The labels for that tend to come from Armani Exchange, Coach, Guess, Express, and Diesel. If I'm going out I'll probably wear something from Emporio Armani, Gucci, Burberry, Dior Homme, Chanel, Lip Service, or Tripp. Depends on the evening plans.

Which style/label do you wish you could wear? I wish I could dress up in suits all the time but my current life doesn't call for that. Hopefully when I'm out of school I can dress up a bit more. I'd love to have a closet full of suits from Dior or Armani. <3

Which style/label/store do you love? I wish I had the ability to go insane with my fashion and wear Mugler or Asher Levine but my body type isn't quite there yet. sad

Which style/label/store do you hate? Anything made of poor materials.

Which style/label are you wearing right now? Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, and Tiffany & Co. It's just casual jeans and a shirt.

Which style/label do you wish would return? I want D&G back. sad

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Addition-Elle, Pennigntons, Forever21, Winners, Aldo and others.

ASOS, Newlook, Joseph Ribkoff, Proenza Schouler, City Chic, NYMJ, Nordstrom, BCBG, etc...

I like playful skinny's with patterns, shiny-ness and simple. Maxi skirts, chiffons and minis (coloured or not). Fun colourful/colour blocking tops, sheer blouses, graphic tees yadah, yadah, yadah. My style isn't always consistent.

UGG's, Croc's, Victoria's Secret, Nikes, Baby Phat aaaaaand i'm not a big fan at all of the urban style.

Addition-Elle and Winners~ ^^

The 70's and a more updated version of tie-dyeing, bleaching and acid-washing.

Noob

I love how affordable Zara is, but Alexander McQueen's mens is always a wallet killer for me. I love just being fashion mindful, not so much a style, just stylish. wink

I honestly always end up buying what I want, haha.

I love going into the mens Coach stores, always done excellently. JCrew too.

H&M, a poor excuse for fashion and cheap wash clothes.

A sleeping sweater from Cotton ON.

60's, 80's Chic and trashy metal hair, how can you go wrong?

clothing: cheap monday, beams, club monaco, banana republic, jcrew
accessories: louis vuitton, chanel, marc jacobs, michael kors, cartier, hermes

apc, acne (re: expensive)
supreme, neighborhood (re: mens clothing aka too big)
nudie jeans (re: wrong fit)

I like all the places I shop at.
I like things that are practical yet edgy
swedish fashion heart

hollisterabercrombieamericaneagleaeropostale, lolita

sweat pants and a ubc tshirt lol going to bed

meh
comfy. just whatevers around. Mostly thrifted pieces.
American Rag and PacSun <3
PacSun and Charlotte Russe and WetSeal
A&F and aeropostale. Everything looks the same to me. Also overpriced ):
comfy. My sweater was thrifted, jeans-Belk boots-Costco jacket-Sear's
90S GRUNGE! FLANNELFLANNELFLANNEL
          Which style/label do you wear? I wear as many as I can find, I don't limit myself. From charity shops to Primark, to Topshop, to Radley. New Look used to be a favourite but I'm slowly weening off it as the quality in goods has gone so bad.

Which style/label do you wish you could wear? Mulberry, without a doubt. Their handbags are the most gorgeous things to ever walk the planet. I also wish I could shop more at vintage shops and Topshop but my budget is so low these days. Oh and Fat Face, Biba, Zara and Crew Co Clothing.

I love Primark, I don't care if the clothes are dirt cheap and everyone may have them; they're perfect. I also love Birdy's Boutique, Missguided, River Island, Topshop, Fat Face, Crew Co Clothing and Yak.

Jack Wills. It's become a monster of a brand everyone wears and I hate it so bad. The clothing is poor quality and ridiculously overpriced. You can get so much better on the high street!

Which style/label are you wearing right now? Primark white rolled sleeve t-shirt, New Look black leggings, Accessorize earrings, Vans lace-ups, New Look studded bracelets.

Which style/label do you wish would return? 90s and 80s grunge looks please c:

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

I guess girly? I like to stay on trend but some of my clothes are edgier in the sense that they aren't always "fashionable".

Chiffon tops. goddammit those things are cute. a bunch of things, really.

macys, kohls, forever 21, wet seal are my fave stores. (holla. emotion_bigheart ) lauren conrad is probably my favorite brand. i love her stuff, i would wear it all day erry day

aeropostle/hollister i never understood why people bought their stuff. i am a cheapskate so i hate paying more that 20 bucks for a tshirt.

uhh nothing atm. (lolo) but today i wore an oneil strapless top w SO jeans. and roxy shoes.

ALL da cutesy s**t

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces