Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Smoker

It's like they don't exist anymore or something!

I was on eBay and Amazon. Walmart and target. Nothing! I found $100 north face jackets. But that's it. I just want something plain with a hood that's xs or s (I'm a small girl) and that's not a billion dollars. A lot of coats I see have no hood. What kind of RAIN jacket has no hood?!

Anyone know where to get them? I saw a nice one on Amazon but it's from China and there's mixed reviews about sizing being too big or just way off.

Fashionable Noob

I had a hard time finding one too. I ended up getting a north face at Macys juniors section with a coupon and/or sale. I think it was like $50. Luckily i needed a sporty one too.

Sporting goods stores had them too but they were all too big. I'm also an XS.

I think i've seen a couple of the big yellow style ones in like Target maybe (not in yellow but idk what to call it xD).
Here's one:
https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/993772/sebby-soft-shell-hooded-trench-coat?color=STONE

There should be more in stores now as winter ends. You could try searching 'softshells'. Its another term for rain coats.

I've never really liked raincoats because they are so stiff but I'm always hoping to find a nice one.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Uh I see plenty of different raincoats on ebay and amazon what are you talking about on no rain jackets lol.

Be more specific I guess since I see a lot on both those.
Ebay transparent raincoat

plain rain coat

stylish rain coat

But I got my coats from the thrift store lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff