Welcome to Gaia! ::

meow

cat 1 100.0% [ 123 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Where can i buy AFFORDABLE preppy clothes. As in really cheap. Apparently I am really broke this year and I still need to go spring shops. So can you list some nation wide stores. No online ones please.

Polos
Blazers
Sweater vests
Argyle vests/sweaters
and so forth

So far I got heritage 1981.
Aeropostale has some really affordable polos and shirts for a very good price.

H&M for guys sounds very, very promising, however you'll need to go see if there's an H&M near you that sells guy clothes. Their clothes are very affordable and good quality, as well as really cute.

And I hear Old Navy's got some really really great stuff now, even though I don't really shop there, but I'll probably go check it out. c:

Department stores are always pretty decent.

Places like Marshalls, Kohls, TJ Maxx, Ross, have some really nice stuff. I haven't been to them in a while though.

Good luck~
Black_Topaz

H&M for guys sounds very, very promising, however you'll need to go see if there's an H&M near you that sells guy clothes. Their clothes are very affordable and good quality, as well as really cute.

And I hear Old Navy's got some really really great stuff now, even though I don't really shop there, but I'll probably go check it out. c:

Places like Marshalls, Kohls, TJ Maxx, Ross, have some really nice stuff. I haven't been to them in a while though.

Good luck~
Thank you alot
i hope there is a H&M near me that haves men clothes
old navy eh i like a few things, but most stuff don't catch my eye

aeropostale, I have enough stuff there haha

and I will try marshalls, Kohls, Tj Maxx thank you!
Lipstick Jungle
Black_Topaz

Good luck~
Thank you alot
i hope there is a H&M near me that haves men clothes
old navy eh i like a few things, but most stuff don't catch my eye

aeropostale, I have enough stuff there haha

and I will try marshalls, Kohls, Tj Maxx thank you!

Mmk. Glad to be of at least some help. c:
Black_Topaz

Good luck~

I agree with this. Also try JC Penny and Macy's. Macy's can be kinda pricey, but they usually have pretty good sales.
__This Morbid High__
Black_Topaz

Good luck~

I agree with this. Also try JC Penny and Macy's. Macy's can be kinda pricey, but they usually have pretty good sales.
Really thanks guys D:
Would I be shopping at the man department or young man or w.e they call it
Lipstick Jungle
__This Morbid High__
Black_Topaz

Good luck~

Really thanks guys D:

Probably young mens, but then mens department might have stuff too. Its always worth a look. And with men's, you wouldn't have to worry about the freakishly baggy stuff that they often sell eek
__This Morbid High__
Lipstick Jungle
__This Morbid High__
Black_Topaz

Good luck~

Really thanks guys D:

Probably young mens, but then mens department might have stuff too. Its always worth a look. And with men's, you wouldn't have to worry about the freakishly baggy stuff that they often sell eek
yeah
last time i went to jcpenny or was it macy
anyways I went to the young man department
and they had clothes like south pole and ecko
im not into baggy/gangsterish clothes

maybe the things I want is at the man's
Anyone else got a suggestion?
Gap usually has a ton of polos. Not exactly cheap from the last time I've checked, though.
ummm american eagle?
Aeropostale is a really good one.
You should also try the Gap and Old Navy.
Try Target,Gap,Forever 21..should, and I know American Eagle sells that sort of stuff.
American Eagle's stuff are sort of cheap. Aeropostale's cheap.
aero is always good for that kind of thing, but i think the best
suggestion i have for you is to look at consignment shops, a lot of people look
down at them, but you can find a lot of great stuff at consignment shops. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out