Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

☠Right now I'm trying to get rid of hyperpigmentation and red spots. Using Palmer's cocoa butter, and will be trying something called Fade Out soon.☠
Fall time is my favourite time. Since it's transitioning to the cooler months, I really gravitate towards my darker lipsticks. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MAC lipsticks in Diva and Rebel. I also just recently picked up my very first eyeshadow palette, the LORAC Pro. I think I'm in love (but my wallet is not approving of this).

Intermediate Mystic

If we're talking colors and stuff, I've been really into earth toned/natural palettes. Like I've bought two in the past month. Natural Eyes by Too Faced and Love in Paris: Merci Beaucoup by NYX. I'm pretty satisfied with both of them.

Aged Girl

Fake nails (KISS brand) and high fashion bold eyeliner looks like what a makeup artist did recently for a shoot(photo on my profile).

Mega Ladykiller

Nurse Kipsie
Fake nails (KISS brand) and high fashion bold eyeliner looks like what a makeup artist did recently for a shoot(photo on my profile).

Looks awesome!

I recently started using wet'n wild h2o proof eyeliner, and surprisingly I really like it :3

Mega Ladykiller

Blueberry-Memory
If we're talking colors and stuff, I've been really into earth toned/natural palettes. Like I've bought two in the past month. Natural Eyes by Too Faced and Love in Paris: Merci Beaucoup by NYX. I'm pretty satisfied with both of them.

Ive always wanted that palette D: I love the color honey pot ><

I just never got around to buying it with all those other new palettes coming out.

Aged Girl

DivineHate
Nurse Kipsie

Looks awesome!

I recently started using wet'n wild h2o proof eyeliner, and surprisingly I really like it :3

I have a metallic blue eyeliner from WnW that I like, as well. I'd normally use them for nail polish but they have great products all around.

danger ravioli's Partner In Crime

Anxious Ghost

I've been loving Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, it's my favorite and doesn't clump my lashes.

I also bought a revlon balm stain on a whim in shame, and I love it. Love the berry shade.

Another thing I've been rocking and it actually shocked me that it looked good was Kat Von D's old formulation of her lipsticks in Backstage Bambi, I snagged it for $9 at sephora and its beautiful.
Lipstick i love it too much. NYX is my thing. I love either pastels or super dark colors. Kat Von D bullet lipstick, I have the dark blue one which I love. I got the light purple one.
I'm in love with anything by MAC at the moment. It is way out of my budget though, so I can only afford one thing at a time, but totally worth it heart
NYC's quick dry nail polish. That stuff is amaaazing because I never have time to sit around waiting for my nails to dry. heart

Celebrating Reveler

Lately, I've really been loving Loreal's Miss Manga mascara, I love everything about it. I was trying to save it for special occasions but became addicted to it sweatdrop

The packaging is super cute, for starters. The brush is flexible, so it kind of bounces off the lashes to give them more volume, it's really hard to explain without seeing it for yourself.
It lasts forever too, I'll go to sleep with it on if I'm too lazy to remove my makeup (huge no-no though I know), and when I wake up it still looks as if I just applied it an hour ago. Looooove it. heart

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
I recently bought two coral-red type lipsticks. Both are by Maybelline (my fave brand): "Vibrant Mandarin" & "Electric Orange". The first has more of a red tint than the latter. I love them & I never thought I'd pull off coral shades. I always thought they looked best on girls with tanned skin. But I've gotten tons of compliments. Yay me!

Profitable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
misleading space shibe
does purple lipstick count

NYX has been releasing a lot of "different" colors lately and nearly all colors on the spectrum are finally being featured. emotion_kirakira
I got Simply Vamp earlier this month and it looks pretty nice on me, though the wear is kinda sad on me. (My lips are naturally pushed out a bit more because I have a crossbite issue, so the color tends to not stay on the middle of my lips.)

but then they also released another one that I have yet to get my hands on. ;~;

i really want the dark blue ones too gonk

I love my vamp in covet!

Invisible Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jessie's Girl liquid eye liner and Benefit's "they're real" mascara. Both are repeat purchases and are amazing emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff