Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Humorist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
After I went back to England this Summer, I started investing a lot in Chinos and Cardigans, as well as punk fashion like torn denim jackets, plaid trousers, and customized shirts. Anything you guys have tried recently? What's your opinion on Chinos and Cardigans?
I like cardigans. Best thing evar.
I have zero idea of what Chinos are. emotion_sweatdrop

I've recently gotten a bit...girlier. I wear my bodycon skirt when possible, I tend to wear lace, and I'm now trying to find a damned pair of wedge boots that I like and are actually comfy.
I like Chinos, especially in the Summer when it's not so warm, a light cotton chino works well then. I also love cardigans, they're casual, but make every outfit look a little more dressy.

Recently I've picked up a few long sweaters, they're comfortable and keep me warm during this cold and rainy season... I'm also trying to dress a little more girly, so I've been trying to find some casual dresses, so far I've only ever tried a shirt-dress, but it was okay...

Witty Humorist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
xAliceJae
I like cardigans. Best thing evar.
I have zero idea of what Chinos are. emotion_sweatdrop

I've recently gotten a bit...girlier. I wear my bodycon skirt when possible, I tend to wear lace, and I'm now trying to find a damned pair of wedge boots that I like and are actually comfy.

http://www.sucker4clothes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Henri-Lloyd-Chinos.jpg
These are chinos haha. :p
Cardigans are so awesome, I bought a really nice one, then someone at school nicked it. sad
Broken Britain

http://www.sucker4clothes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Henri-Lloyd-Chinos.jpg
These are chinos haha. :p
Cardigans are so awesome, I bought a really nice one, then someone at school nicked it. sad

Chinos look like a very...specific-body-typed-needed kinda deal. emotion_sweatdrop

Thankfully, none of my cardigans have been stolen (mainly by my sisters) I have this wonderful thicker one that I loveeee wearing. Just as warm as a hoodie, but looks way better.
Cardigans are cute, I think chinos are ugly...

I tend to try and stick with one fashion style. This year I've been wearing more daring shoes like rockinghorse shoes. I tried some lolita dresses too but they're too OTT for me. I've also tried wearing more daring jeans with bold prints on, like vertical stripes and I've been wearing asymmetric dresses. I live in England, it's a pretty awesome place to get clothes from.
I love chinos!
I am a girl who rarely wears pants, but if I do, it are chinos. One of the few pants that actually fit comfortably.

I got some new boots, coat and new dresses lately

Enduring Phantom

I've been wearing trench coats in place of hoodies this year so that I can avoid having to wear a second coat that I'll always have to take off once I'm indoors.
Recently I've taken to something I never thought I'd like on myself: maxi dresses.
I hate them with flowy, empire, babydoll, or surplice detail, but when I found some with a more streamlined, formfitting look I caved.

Witty Humorist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Resonare Praeteriti
I've been wearing trench coats in place of hoodies this year so that I can avoid having to wear a second coat that I'll always have to take off once I'm indoors.

Future school shooter you are. D:

Enduring Phantom

Broken Britain
Resonare Praeteriti

Future school shooter you are. D:

I've been working on my one-liners. emotion_awesome

Rainbow Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I've gone through many style phases, from the dreaded scene kid, to pin-up, to decora.
Right now, and for white a while now, all I really wear are flow-ey earthy things.
Every now and then if I feel gross I will dress up, even for school, just a nice pair of jeans, or a dress or whatever.
Maxi-skirts are my absolute favourite, you can wear them year round if you put a pair of leggings under them.
Cardigans are great, one can never have too many cardigans.
As for Chinos, I think they are great when you wear them with the right things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff