Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Everything...lol
I collect vtg & cute & floral themed things from head to toe.
I do wear black clothes occasionally and I like wearing skirts & dresses the most.
I try to add some "cuteness" in every outfit I make. dramallama
Most of my clothes are vintage inspired circa 1930s-1960s. I like full skits, neutral colors but I really try to limit black though. As far as colors, I'm usually more in the brown/tan/white area accented with mainly red, blue and yellow. There's a bit of pink in there. I make sure that my entire outfit is coordinated. If I put forth effort in one part of the outfit, that extends to my hair and makeup as well.

Millionaire

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
A mix of girly and "grunge".
I like to wear flannel, 90's band shirts, high waisted shorts, combat boots, converse, tight fitting jeans, boyfriend jeans, hoodies, cardigans, "ugly" sweaters, and denim jackets.

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
I usually wear a lot of red, black or darker shades of colors.
Sometimes I wear lighter shades but I always mix some dark in as well.

Since the weather is so cold right now I've been wearing a lot of warm leggings, sweaters and cardigans with my favorite pair of black combat boots.

Today I'm wearing a cream lace dress that has black buttons all the way up, with black leggings and boots. :3

Hygienic Member

black., dark grey, white.

i only have one shirt that isn't one of those colours and it's light light pink almost white.

cause it's winter i mostly jjust wear jeans and sweaters and combat boots. i can't wait for spring so i can pull out my chunky boots hehheh,
My style would be printed tees & leggings heart Tank tops & shorts for spring gaia_kittenstar Sweater & jeans for winter 3nodding

Rogue

Anything dark toned, cute, and lacy! <3 I love skirts and tights, and boots. I wear knit sweaters, or slightly larger sweater/ cardigans. I dress antique-like with my jewelry (without saying vintage, screw that crap). In general I'm sorta along the lines of a mori / dark forest girl. I don't wear make-up either. I keep my face and hair pretty simple. On days I care less, jeans and shirt or sweater of some sort generally.
it's really hard to pin point sometimes.
cause i go from very cutesy/kawaii,
to preppy, to idek.

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
whats is your style? good question, my style is usually in dark colours. So I have mostly is men's tops because I have a long body and strong build. Besides I am just a female wearing guys tops. So I would of guess tomboy/rocker chic.
I wear anything depending on my mood. I wear quite alot of black because it just goes with everything i wear lol...i love designer cloathing have tons of juicy couture stuff. Guess, true religion, A & F, vivienne westwood (use to work there as a sales assistant)
I mainly wear black and darker colors. My closet consists of mainly plaid,leather, band tees, striped shirts, sweaters, high waisted skirts and shorts. I dress very simple majority of the time.

Enduring Phantom

This is in my closet right now:

User Image

As are corsets, a cravat, ribbons, white blouses for every occasion, jeans that fit nicely, peasant blouses, and fitted turtleneck sweaters.

Tipsy Businesswoman

My style is trendy.

high ~ waisted shorts/ jeans
graphic tees ~ crop tops ~ button ups ~ sweaters
cardigans
joggers
printed/ solid leggings
harem pants

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
It's very eclectic. I like mixing diff styles to create my own personal look. The style I admire most though is the edgy, punk look. Right now, I'm loving everything the character Effy wears in Skins.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am very girly! I love to wear pink clothing and jeans or skirts/leggings. I love cardigans with flowers and pearls and frill on them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff