Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feeder

12,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
As the topic stated, I would like to know what makeup you apply casually. Of course you are free to include the special occasions such as, festivals, cosplaying, parties etc.
I myself am not familiar with what I should be resorting to. I cosplay female characters despite being male. Even though I do get facial treatment and hydration, some of my masculine qualities are too noticeable.
Here is a recent photoshoot of myself on my latest crossplay.
Tenshi Hinanai from Touhou
Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler
I would appreciate it if you guys reading this would like to share some tips for my facial treatment or a way to maximize the beauty for the face.
Then again, the opportunity for the photoshoot of my crossplay was very limited - it was early in the morning and I had to race between the time my sister wants to go out and the time my father comes home.

Review of brand names are most welcomed.

Left out important info: These photos did NOT include any use of makeup or whatsoever.
If possible, I'd like more advice on how to find the right concealer and foundation products.
I wanted to avoid using fake eye lashes - only after realizing the hair on my eye lashes are simply not long enough. (Read somewhere that they take extremely long to grow.)

*UPDATE*
Just bought
Cover girl foundation.
Elf clarifying pressed powder.
and few other tools with foundation, all complimenting regular ivory.

Aged Citizen

Cute cat_whee Your face doesn't look too masculine at all.

I wear bb cream, hd silica powder to set, bronzer or blush, and mascara. That is my everyday makeup.

If I am going out, I wear eyeshadow and gel liner and something on my lips.
*foundation
*concealer
*mascara
*liquid liner
* lip stain
* lipgloss

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eyeshadow
Concealer
Eyeliner
Mascara
Powder

Deadly Lover

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
eyeliner
lipgloss
bright colored eye shadow depending on my mood.

i can't wear concealer or foundation bc my face is shitty and mascara makes my eyes itch. so.
i'm simple.

Dangerous Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if i have to work i typically do liquid foundation, concealer, powder foundation on my cheeks and translucent powder on the rest of my face, blush on the apple of my cheeks, sculpting powder under my cheek bones, fill in my brows and do a heavy cat-eye in purple or bright blue, curl lashes and add mascara and some lip gloss and/or nude lipstick.

i do really crazy stuff every now and then, my work doesn't care but i've been a lot lazier in the morning lately.

to make your face more feminine try looking up drag makeup tutorials and focus on the facial sculpting. there's a lot you can do with highlighter and shading to make the face seem more feminine.

Feral Kitten

Right now, nothing. Been to sick to put anything on. Plus I can't do eyeliner at the moment, my wyws are way to sensitive.

But when things were okay, I would just wear eyeliner and do my eyebrows.
I wear coverup, powder, mascara, and blush.
The thing that really does it for me is the mascara, and curling my eyelashes beforehand.
Really opens the eyes and increases femininity tenfold.

Liberal Voter

User Image

Well, I like to just pile on some eyeliner to the old eyeliner, and call it makeup!

Nebulous Hunter

*Wash face + facial lotion (works as a primer)
*Mousse Foundation
*Translucent Powder
*Eyeshadow (usually a neon color or black)
*Liquid Eyeliner
*Mascara
*Chapstick
~Then ready to go
I love "naked makeup" the best. I apply Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation with a stippling brush. It's a good product for normal to slightly oily complexions, useless for very oily. I whisk on a matte powder and brush on a nude pink lip color, then dab my lower lip with gloss. Sometimes I brush on a sheer plum powder blush. I prefer not to bother with eye makeup but I've been experimenting with false eyelashes and I actually tolerate them far better than mascara.

Beloved Prophet

*Too Faced Amazing Face Foundation in Vanilla Creme
*Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder in Classic Ivory (10)
*Laura Geller Balance -N- Brighten in Regular
*Estee Lauder Blush in Estee Lauder Signature
*Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner in Black Pearl
*Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt by Rimmel London in Kohl Black
*Too Faced eyeshadows in
- Firefly
- Cloves
- Up in Smoke
*Chapstick!

Shirtless Smoker

Concealer, foundation, liquid eyeliner, mascara, vaseline for lips.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Nothing. At absolute most? Mascara, eyeshadow and lip gloss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff