Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Fatcat

My simple makeup is sometimes foundation, but I always powder my face. razz
very light brown eyeliner, and a little bit of mascara.

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
On the top eyelids i do winged liner in black then I add some mascara to my lashes. That's usually all I wear unless my face is breaking out. If that's the case then I'll apply a light colored foundation as well. Sometimes I'll do my eyemake up other ways but that's just my usual. :3
Moisturising lotion with SPF 15 or 30. Lengthening mascara & just lip balm/lip stain.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I've probably posted in this topic a million times by now throughout the ages, rofl. Anyway, I'll just post again. When I used to wear makeup everyday, I just wore black eyeliner on the lower waterline and black mascara on the upper lashes. Now I can't be bothered to put it on everyday. When I do put it on for when I go out, I go balls out. I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, colored winged (or often black winged) eyeliner on the upper lid, lipstick, lipgloss, etc. I'm really awesome at putting on makeup so I have a lot of fun with it.

Liberal Explorer

When I bother with makeup, I swipe on some tinted lip balm, and if I'm wearing my contacts, I put concealer on my dark circles, and a coat of mascara.
concealer
foundation
concealer again
bronzer
blush
highlight
eyeliner top and bottom
mascara or false lashes

O.G. Shoujo

11,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50

╔═══════════════════════╗

I always start with concealer for my nasty dark under-eye circles.
Then foundation, a little bit of peachy blush, white eyeshadow on the corners of my eyes/eyelids/browbone, two coats of mascara on the top lashes(I love trying different kinds, right now my favorite is One by One) a shitton of eyeliner that wings out (sometimes I put some under my eyes, but it's usually too much haha) and finally i darken/shape my brows with pencil. c:

...I wear too much make-up.
emotion_donotwant

╚═══════════════════════╝

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Revlon Jet black Liquid liner (If you're going for a smooth eyeliner look this is great!)
glitzy eyeshadow, color depending on my mood
mascara (although I've had a hard time finding a brand I like)
And shiny lip gloss or lipstick if Im going out heart

Hygienic Member

concealer
powder
highlight
mascara
tinted lip balm

Celebrating Reveler

I used to wear makeup religiously, but now it's more common to see me without it because I can't be bothered xd

But when I doooo wear makeup, I'll use:
cream foundation for a base (I really like airwhipped stuff)
eye liner, usually pencil but I'm trying to get better with liquid
eye shadow depending on my level of lazyness
mascara
and then I set the cream foundation with powder
and then I'll put on some pretty light pink lipstick or lipgloss to complete the look emotion_yatta

Informer

Makeup for me just depends on my mood and if I have time sweatdrop

When I feel all dressy or I'm going somewhere other then school, I'd put on foundation, blush, eyeliner (liquid and pencil), neutral eyeshadow (with a little shimmer), mascara, a bit of lip coloring and lip gloss.

If I'm just going to school, I put on some mascara, liquid eyeliner, and some lip gloss.

I'm not good at putting on makeup, I'm still an amateur with it (I just started using some my sophomore year of high school). I'm learning though emotion_c8
If I'm just going to run some errands or go to school, I usually just wear my moisturizer, sunscreen and some concealer under my eyes. However, if I'm going out with some friends, I put on those three products, powder, blush, mascara, fill in my brows, lipstick/lipgloss. I really don't wear foundation since I don't like the feel of them on my skin. I'm so paranoid that they would start dripping off my face, especially since I can be an oily mess. LOOOL
My everyday make-up consist of liquid foundation, eye liner, mascara, blush, concealer, lip gloss, lipstick and eye shadow primer (so that my eye-liner doesn't smudge during the day). Sometimes I use a bronzer if I feel like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff