or purple eye liner and black mascara

sometimes with a light face powder
always with a moisturising gloss

Gracious Entrepreneur

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
In a hurry: Blush. Otherwise just eyeliner and blush.

Moonlight Pirate

On a day-to-day basis:
Nothing if I'm at home.
Liquid eye liner and mascara when I'm at work. Just enough to make it look like I have eyes. I don't like when my customers flirt with me, so I don't go out of my way to look pretty for work. Sometimes I don't even brush my hair. I don't like looking like I have no eyes when I'm in public though.
When I'm going out with friends I put on some lip stick and/or gloss (usually pink) and some brown or blue eye shadow depending on what I'm wearing.
Special occasions get red lipstick.

When I'm in costume, I always have full make up. Concealer, foundation, blush, eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, the works. If I leave anything out, my face looks kind of washed out because of my wig. And even with all that, I still get a few comments that I should wear false eyelashes too!

Tips for your costume: I know that accuracy is pretty important in a cosplay, but sometimes rules should be bent to make you look better in the costume. The bangs on your wig are just too short, it brings out the length and angles in your face. Try a wig that's styled with longer bangs. Also, conceal your eyebrows and draw on some dark blue ones. This will make the blue hair look more natural.

If your character is female, use a darker eyeliner, and a bit more eyeshadow. This makes the eye look more feminine in costume.
Concealer (Liquid & Stick)
Liquid Foundation
Eyebrow gel
Liquid eyeliner
False eyelashes c:
I don't wear makeup.

Sparkly Wench

Lazy day-
Primer (Bare Minerals Prime Time)
Foundation (Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation in Fair)

Not lazy those two things and..
Eyeshadow (MAC, Annabelle, or Manic Panic)
Liquid eyeliner (Maybelline.. I forgot the name!~)
Pencil eyeliner (Annabelle kohl eyeliner in black)
Mascara (Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion in very black)
Lips (blistex + Lancome Juicy Tubes)

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
Usually just concealer and blush, but sometimes I wear mascara and a sparkly white on the inner corners of my eyes.
Foundation first
Base eyeshadow colour
Eyeliner
Secondary colour

Poof, done.

I dont use blush or bronzer (I like staying pale). I'll throw on some moisturizing lip balm and off I go.

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
If I wear makeup, I wear just covergirl tinted moisturizer in the lightest shade possible, and blistex sleek and shine chapstick; it smells good and makes my lips soft, because I have a lip-biting habit that leaves them scabby and dry.

3,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I wear eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, and eye liner.

Nerd

I highly recommend Dr. Jart BB Cream :]
Or Skin 79 Super+ BB Cream. Unlike most foundations, it doesn't make your face look caked on and it creates a smooth, natural look if applied correctly. It also acts as a sunscreen and evens out uneven skin tones.
But anyways, I use...

Dr. Jart BB Cream
Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeliner
Brown/black eyeshadow
White eyeliner
Concealer for dark spots

Lady Slayer

For your facial structure, you might want to play around with blush and eyeliner.
Shape your eyebrows and as one Gaian previously stated, apply [quality] mascara.
Your choice of lip gloss and lipstick may also assist you in your preferred look.
For your skin tone, you want to avoid light colors. Dark n***s are okay.

~
I normally don't wear makeup since I tend to break out REGARDLESS of which product I use.
Even the best "noncomedogenic" makeup irritates my skin.
However, on certain occasions, I have my makeup arsenal ready:

*Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (the least irritating primer for my skin)
*Dior's Airflash Spray Foundation
*NARS Blush Super Orgasm (this has spaaaarkles!)
*Lancome's L'ABSOLU NU Replenishing Lipcolor in Beige Silk

That's it. I do nothing to my eyes, because I have huge eyes and that's enough accentuation. xd
As for the lips, I normally wear nourishing chapsticks like Nivea or Blister.
I have multiple Lancome lipsticks; so depending on the occasion, I choose the most suitable lipcolor.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I usually wear eyeliner and mascara almost every day, and if I have a shade of eyeshadow that looks good with my outfit I wear that too.
Basically I wear mascara and liquid eyeliner (wing tip style) everyday. If I'm feeling particularly ugly that day I'll put on some cream to even out my skin tone. Nothin' fancy. I used to wear crazy coloured eye shadow every day, now that's a very VERY rare occurrence. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff