Welcome to Gaia! ::

$125 is the most I ever spent on a pair of boots, but they're a nice pair of leather boots that go with everything and I've had them for years now...

The cheapest pair of shoes I own are a pair of $5 strappy, wedged heels, super comfy! And a pair of sneakers for $10 which are really comfortable and feel so light when worn.
With my own money, $40 I think. My mom spent $60 on a pair for me one Christmas. I won't go higher than $80 Lol I'm cheap.

Profitable Prophet

The most I've spent is $90 and that's with the tax. But the zipper on my suede boots, the only other pair I own, broke so I was desperate and bought the first pair of boots I liked.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
I am not a big shoe person, so the most expensive I have is 120$ for boots. I need to get more gothy shoes though. A lot of my loli comm is into fluevog, which are REALLLLY pretty, but quite expensive. These are 300$ ish range of shoes. And the ones who own some say they are really worth it and last.

I dont really like nude as a colour. I personally wear my shoes out, so I dont really buy a lot of expensive ones and go for bodyline because i can easily just buy another pair when they die,

Fashionable Noob

Like $250 for above the knee leather boots with some discounts. Original price was like $400. I have a hard time finding comfortable shoes and with tall boots they usually don't fit my leg right. The boots were perfect so it's totally justified to me.

I don't like nude heels all that much. I don't think they 'make your legs longer.'

Tipsy Phantom

I spent 168 on a pair. The only pair ever, lol.
Now I'll mostly go up to 80$ but even then they have to be some mighty fine looking boots. I'll look around for something similar before splurging on those.

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Discuss:
-Most you've spent on boots/shoes/heels/etc...
-Most you're willing to spend.
-The insanity of expensive shoes.
-Cheapest, but greatest find.
-People's obsessions with shoes.
-Girl's obsessions with nude shoes.
-Your ideal price range.

-The most I've ever spent on shoes would be $80. Pair of sandals from Journey's. The kind with the back zipper & chains/straps around the ankles.
-Probably $100, but I would have to really love the freaking shoes.
-I've heard that it's quality over quantity. But! I'm still not buying designer shoes for $400. I can find designer shoes for way, way less.
-Goodwill! I got Harajuku Lovers heels there for $8.00!!!
-I think it's totally fine if you wear all or most of them.
-I really want some nude heels really bad. I love how they elongate legs. It's just amazing, but they're really hard to find. What I mean is, it's hard to find some that match my skin tone. I can only find "fair skin" toned heels.
-My ideal price range is the cheapest possible price ever. That way, I can buy more than one pair.
emotion_awesome

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
Forever

Like... . u . $120. LOL. They're cute boots though...I think they're Lacoste ones or something. But I didn't spend the money :c My uncle bought them for me ahafsiofhsisd *feels guilty*

Most I'll spend on shoes is like $20 >:

CUTEST PAIR OF BLACK BOOTIES AT ROSS OMG. I got them for $15 dollars and they clack when i walk and they look so cute with skirts with leggins int he winter and they have this small chunky little heel and they're so cute aaaaaaa <3

pumps pumps pumps pumps pumps

They make your legs look longer if you're wearing nude heels/pumps. c:

-Your ideal price range.
$10-$15 from Ross. eeeeeee.

User Image

Interesting Nerd

My Gma bought me a $90 pair of heels for Christmas one year.

I won't spend more then $60 on a single pair of shoes, and I rarely do that.

Playful Player

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The most I've ever personally spent on boots is about $41. I'm a poor-a** college student, and it broke my heart to spend so much.

I'm really not willing to spend more than $50 on boots.

Goodwill & the Salvation Army are the best - I picked up a pair of steampunk boots for about $12 at Goodwill recently.

I too am obsessed with shoes - I own 20+ pairs, including dress shoes & work out shoes.

Nude shoes are ugly, and I personally do not own any.

My ideal price range is free to $20.00 US - but I'll spend a little more for better quality. User Image

Shameless Exhibitionist

-Most you've spent on boots/shoes/heels/etc... Probably 150 euros...
-Most you're willing to spend. At the moment, I wouldn't go over 100.
-The insanity of expensive shoes. Well, if they were custom made by hand locally, and I was rich, I don't think paying a lot of money would be crazy.
-Cheapest, but greatest find. Well, I don't really fare well with shoes, but maybe a pair of leather boots for 70 euros that were originally 140. Other than that, pretty much all the shoes I buy second hand... One time I bought a brand new pair of high heels for 1 euro, and sold them for 10 euros to my workmate. She was so happy to buy them. I asked for 5 euros.

-People's obsessions with shoes. I guess I can kind of understand it, I myself am obsessed with clothes, due to my studies..
-Your ideal price range. 40-100 euros. I could go lower, but it would have to be a really good sale... Usually the shoes that are less than 40 euros are really crappy, except for the sandals, but I don't need sandals...

Beloved Sex Symbol

Probably only 200 to 300 USD. So long as I have a good, durable pair of boots to wear all day, every day, I'm good. Clothes on the other hand...I have a thing for Ralph Lauren blouses, like this one:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're freaking 80 USD a piece. gonk
Resonare Praeteriti
Probably only 200 to 300 USD. So long as I have a good, durable pair of boots to wear all day, every day, I'm good. Clothes on the other hand...I have a thing for Ralph Lauren blouses, like this one:

They're freaking 80 USD a piece. gonk

LOL. I spend more on clothing than I do on shoes, :'< I'm just as guilty, I'd buy an 80 dollar
shirt without hesitating if I fancied it. (But I always get insane buyer's regret bahah) :l I do
it with dresses, then I only wear the dress like once or twice, I need to stop that.
And those pants make her look like she has a huge, sleepy, vag. U:

Discuss:

liiiiiike...13$?
whoadoifeellikeapoorfag.jpg

i thrift. i get really cool, unique shoes for psycho cheap.
and i don't really buy shoes. i steal my mom's.
i know that sounds bad but she has some really cool stuff ok

don't really have a price range. i'd probably consider exchanging a kidney for really cool shoes, i am a fashion addict. lol

I KNOW, JEEZE

black rocking horse platforms for 3$.
they were so cool and beautiful until i was dumb enough to try and walk through mud with them on and broke the strap. cry may they rest in pieces

i can't say anything about that because i'm one of those people

not obsessed, do own.
they are nice. don't wear them much anymore. they're kind of out of fashion right now anyway

-Your ideal price range

a price that wont make me cry when i read it

Romantic Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
uhm... $90 for my killer nursing shoes. I can stand in them all day and my feet never hurt.

um.... depends. on good, GOOD boots, probably... $200- $250.

SERIOUSLY. I could never spend some of the money people do on shoes. Like $700? Like that'll pay 2 months rent for me. No way.

Um, Sketcher's Shape-Ups marked down from $100, to $25. They don't do anything for my a**, though xd

I ******** love shoes. I can't explain it.

Nude shoes? Like the color? Can't get into it.

-Your ideal price range.
$30-$60 is fabulous. If I can find shoes under $50, I almost always buy them.

-Why having bigger sized feet makes you pay more than you want to.
I have super tiny feet (like a size 4), so I can shop in the kid's section if I need to. But it is hard to find heels that aren't baby heels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff