Welcome to Gaia! ::

Imagine if her hair was not styled upwards.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am having my hair cut shorter come Monday [I hope]; it is around my chin at the longest on the sides, and a little down my neck in the back.

Any photo references would be stellar, of ladies with hawks that you like, and ESPECIALLY with how they would look down. :p

Genius

I like that faux hawk though, personally, I would have longer bangs. I think hers would also look cute down, though I can't find a picture of flat faux hawks.
-Dance-At the Arcade-
I like that faux hawk though, personally, I would have longer bangs. I think hers would also look cute down, though I can't find a picture of flat faux hawks.

Then how in the world would I spike it? It would be far too long.

Suzy: No. Again, her bangs are of the wrong length.

Genius

Pink Rain Today
-Dance-At the Arcade-

Then how in the world would I spike it? It would be far too long.

Suzy: No. Again, her bangs are of the wrong length.

You don't have to have the bangs longer. I was just saying that I would have them a bit longer because I don't look good with short bangs and because they would start to curl badly and stick up some if I had them that short. If those bangs suit your face though, then it'd be really cute.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
I just got my hair cut. As of now, I can get it into a faux-hawk (Which is super fun!), though I usually wear it down.
my hair
Not really a good picture, but yeah. I think you could probably cut the front a little shorter, just because when I put mine up it's pretty high. But that's up to you (:

edited*
Ah, awesome! Thank you. Do you have any good spiking tutorials?
This is what mine looked like up.

And this is what it looked like down.

(By the way, the reason my hair is completely different colors is because I waited to see how it looked cut and styled before I dyed it.)

Shy Sex Symbol

User Image
mine from back in the day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out