Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't think anything is wrong with that and it sounds like a cute offit so i say tell her to grow up cuz i wear what i really imagine. i mean that i think that it looks cool and i don't ever care what my friends say. i mean my life is like that hawthorne heights song decembers. the lyric " i know it hurts to be so alone, im by myself more than you know.

i say go with it
I sniff paint for free
so its muftdy and school today and one of my mates ? fallen outish goes err what the hell are u wearing but u r thinking the same about them. i wasnt dressed odly ist just she dresss emo punk and i dress more girly i was wearing a brown camel colord a dolly dress carge pants and cowboy boots and she said i look like and old lady whats up with that

What the hell? Is this english?

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

...and in some language that's English...

"muftdy"?
Alecto

"muftdy"?

Tell me what a muftdy is please. D<
Sweeet-Lolita
Wow. I have a new quote when someone says that.
" THEN OLD LADYS MUST LOOK FRICKEN COOL!" xd

Yea. Don't worry about what other people think.

More comebacks.

"EW EW EW! What are YOU wearing? Thats so not in. This is the new style."

"Clothes.. What did you expect?"

"Ugh. Another wanna-be!"

Agreed ! If I'm wearing it, it's cause I think it's fabulous, it's great if someone else doesn't agree, but I honestly don't care.
I sniff paint for free
so its muftdy and school today and one of my mates ? fallen outish goes err what the hell are u wearing but u r thinking the same about them. i wasnt dressed odly ist just she dresss emo punk and i dress more girly i was wearing a brown camel colord a dolly dress carge pants and cowboy boots and she said i look like and old lady whats up with that

What?
You say, "I'm wearing the clothes you couldn't afford."
Them: What are you wearing?

You: Whatever won't make me look like you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used to wear this pretty awesome vinyl skirt in middle school. Kids used to always ask me if I was wearing a trashbag.

But really, I hate the colour brown and don't think it looks good on anyone. So yeah. Stop.

If you be my star, I'll be your sky.
Kitten_Pickles
I cant even understand what you are saying! How about you try typing like a normal person, with correct punctuation, spelling, and capital letters?
[Le Mudkips]
Alecto

"muftdy"?

Tell me what a muftdy is please. D<

its like when i dont have to wear my uniform to school
~*~*~*~MUFTI EXPLAINED~*~*~*~

In the UK almost every school has a uniform. The days where you get to wear normal clothes are called Mufti days. I think it's an Indian word or something.

No idea what the hell the rest of it is about though.
Tigersrul
Well a girl lsaid to me yesterday, what the F**K is wrong with ur boots? I said to my friend, what the F**K is wrong with ur face? lol xd ME AND MY GOOOD COMEBACKS!

xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces