Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Because she's an evil b***h and I want to piss her off.

Problem is, I'm a nursing student, and she'll be here in the very middle of my 2 weeks of clinicals.
So it has to be temporary.

I've thought about getting temporary tattoos. Or hair color clip ins (which would be really cool, except I have short hair and don't know how it would work-- see sig pic). Or fake piercings.

Now for all of you people that are going to say "grow up, it's silly to make someone mad blah blah."
I know it's childish. But it's also fun to explore ideas of what I can do. With hair color and tattoos, etc.

And she's evil.
She told me I was going to hell when I was 7 because I wasn't baptized as an infant.
She abused my father when he was young. Told him she should have gave him up.
Every time I speak to her she degrades me about the college I go to (community college, putting myself through it, no help from anyone in the world).
She degrades me for the job I work at (fast food).
For the degree I'm going for (nursing. LPN right now.)
She used to take me to church and drop me off and leave me there and go shopping when I was 5.

There's more, but that's just a quick run down.

Anyway-- ideas??
Don't they have like...temporary hair gels that have a really strong colour pigment by Manic Panic? They just wash out... Gel/dye your hair up in to neon green spikes and lay on the black eye shadow! (tell her you just got out of jail..?)
Goodluck, hahha. (:

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
l`Angel
Don't they have like...temporary hair gels that have a really strong colour pigment by Manic Panic? They just wash out... Gel/dye your hair up in to neon green spikes and lay on the black eye shadow! (tell her you just got out of jail..?)
Goodluck, hahha. (:

I know how brutal those clinicals can be. Lol! I have my tongue and nose pierced and was scolded for it and my tattoo's often. ;D I don't work in medical anymore.

Anyway, I agree to this. The wash out gels are great, I used them as a kid to color my hair, since Mom didn't want me to really dye it as a child. Mostly because I was fickle.
They go in quick, I believe the good ones look like real dye, and aren't so hard.

Fake piercings are pretty cheap as well. But aren't nearly as practical.

But as stated in this, the black eye shadow. ;D Make up can make a world of difference, go hit up halloween clearances and take on the fish nets and fake eye lashes while your at it! Lol

Questionable Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
l`Angel
Goodluck, hahha. (:

xd the manic panic doesn't wash out of my hair very well, I used to use it when I was younger.

It would go in bright, fade out in the next 3 days, and be a sick pale green color (I always used blue) for like 3 months.

But spikes would be killer.

Magical Cutesmasher

10,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
That's really petty, and all you're going to do is piss of your grandmother which will just make life difficult for everyone else. Just leave the house while she's there.
failing the fashion statements, why not bribe a few male friends to walk out of your room in their boxers whilst she's there?
Katsumi_Noir
failing the fashion statements, why not bribe a few male friends to walk out of your room in their boxers whilst she's there?

Or you could do one better and have some girls you know do that... or both really.
Princess Pudddenpop
Katsumi_Noir

Or you could do one better and have some girls you know do that... or both really.

Hahah! This is also a good idea - throw in some empty drinks cans and cigarette butts and it's all good to go! mrgreen

Questionable Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Princess Pudddenpop
Katsumi_Noir

xd that would be fantastic except I don't live with my parents where she's staying.
Bubble Shark
Princess Pudddenpop
Katsumi_Noir

xd that would be fantastic except I don't live with my parents where she's staying.

You could have a fake girl friend when you are forced to actually hang out with your grandmother.
kuriheartsyou
That's really petty, and all you're going to do is piss of your grandmother which will just make life difficult for everyone else. Just leave the house while she's there.

Amen. What are you, 12?

Eloquent Vampire

Bubble Shark
The best revenge is to be successful, classy, and beautiful. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items