Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok so I really want to get a v-cut, but most v-cuts I see are layered kinda. My hair is REALLY thick and course. & it is kinda damanged, it's naturally that way and I use all kinds of products to help it, but they don't work super great. I used to have my hair layered and I didn't really like i because you could see all the split ends easier and it was more frizzy. So now I have it all one length. I do dye it blonde, and ocassionally straighten and curl it, but I have a straightner that is really good and supposed to lock in moisture, not dry it out, but I still don't use it that often.

I'm also thinking of dying my hair auburn or brown. But do you think I could pull off the v-cut? I think if i got the v-cut without layers it'd look too weird since my hair is so thick.

Me:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Also this is kind of what the v-cut looks like, but it is usuaully more layered
http://www.patricscolorroom.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Great_Lengths_Hair_Extension_Back_Before.jpg
Help? D: heart
I think everyone looks great with that..v-cut?

I go to an asian hairdresser, and she always does that. And honestly, unless you have a bajillion layers, I think long hair looks really weird when it's all one length, straight across.

so, yes, I think you could pull it off.
Ok thanks :3
Oh, you just want the back to end at a point.
If your hair is really thick, layers are your friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff