Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I have a big butt...
Which is great for my boyfriend, great for my confidence when I look in the mirror, amusing when friends and family ask if they can "borrow my badonkadonk", but...

Not so great for trying to get undergarments that fit.

If it fits in the front, the back will only cover ONE buttcheek.

If it fits in the back, the front is saggy and baggy and has enough room to fit a "full set", if you catch my drift...
But i'm a girl, I don't need that extra room up front!

My favorite type of underwear is the string bikini, but the front is REALLY baggy.

Thongs are good for no pantyline, but hurt like hell (even after 6 years of wearing them I STILL hate them) and you can't wear pads with them (thong liners are like .00005% as thick as a pad, apparently).

I hate regular underwear because they are very unsexy.

Boyshorts ride up, I like having my ENTIRE backside covered.

Please help?

[[A bonus would be if the panties also had support; since I got pregnant my boobs and butt seem to be drooping...]]

Lonely Lunatic

I found this site which has panties that lift your butt... Though its kinda like butt less panties.
buttless?

And heres some kind of nylon butt shaper things. butt shaper?
I have a ghetto booty, and regular ol' hanes cover my a** pretty well.

EDIT: Wait no, you said no regular undies. Okay...um, depending on your size, XL panties from Rue 21 fit me well?

I have yet to go to Aerie or VS for such, as I've never been concerned with 'sexy panties'. xD

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Vanessa.k
I found this site which has panties that lift your butt... Though its kinda like butt less panties.
buttless?

And heres some kind of nylon butt shaper things. butt shaper?
Haha those are funny. Not what I want though... they wouldn't work with mini shorts or mini skirts, which is all I wear in the summer... though worth looking into for the other seasons.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Averiyx

EDIT: Wait no, you said no regular undies. Okay...um, depending on your size, XL panties from Rue 21 fit me well?

I have yet to go to Aerie or VS for such, as I've never been concerned with 'sexy panties'. xD
I'm only a size two waist, but I wear size five because otherwise I can't get them up... and my boyfriend doesn't care what panties I wear, but I like to feel good when I look in the mirror, and since my butt is my best asset, I like to wear cute panties.

Also, I've never heard of any of those stores. I mostly shop at kmart and goodwill.
full coverage, no panty line, and no bagginess? ..

Maybe a good

maybe like, hipster style.. if you wants them to be sexy, then keep them sheer or with hardware on them..cutouts are nice too.
Hellfire Rogue
Averiyx

I'm only a size two waist, but I wear size five because otherwise I can't get them up... and my boyfriend doesn't care what panties I wear, but I like to feel good when I look in the mirror, and since my butt is my best asset, I like to wear cute panties.

Also, I've never heard of any of those stores. I mostly shop at kmart and goodwill.

Ah, see I have a size 4/6 waist (26 1/2-27 in), but the problem area for me is my a**. The only thing that fit over it in Rue 21 was an XL. I wear a small to medium everything else. It's kinda funny,I've lost 20lbs in two years but my a** stays the same. xD

You haven't? Try them out. Cute panties galore.
Try the 'cheeky' lacy VS knickers. They look really sexy. But since you said no boy shorts and I know you said no thongs either but the lacy thongs from VS are soo comfy they don't even really go up your but that badly and they look fab. Hope I helped. (: Byee

Dapper Cultist

high end stores like 'fredicks' will do custom fitting, sometimes even for free with the purchase of the underwear. You should try looking into that.

Shirtless Smoker

Why do your thongs hurt you? They certainly shouldn't. Maybe you've bought a size too small! Also, your boyshorts shouldn't ride up.... Again, size. I am not saying you don't know your own body, but hey! Next time, go a size up.

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hidden Candy
Why do your thongs hurt you? They certainly shouldn't. Maybe you've bought a size too small! Also, your boyshorts shouldn't ride up.... Again, size. I am not saying you don't know your own body, but hey! Next time, go a size up.
Thongs hurt when you're active... its hard to wrestle with a string up your a**, js.

And when I go up a size the front gets baggy...

As for everyone else... I've never seen any of those stores, and I've been to every mall within fifty miles of my house...

And those hipster thongs look awful, half the a** is hanging out.
Online shopping is your best bet then.

Aerie and VictoriaSecret have websites, Rue 21 doesn't, but JCPenney has cute panties.

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Hellfire Rogue
[I'm only a size two waist, but I wear size five because otherwise I can't get them up... and my boyfriend doesn't care what panties I wear, but I like to feel good when I look in the mirror, and since my butt is my best asset, I like to wear cute panties.
How does your underwear being cute equate to making you feel good? You can't even see them much of the time so why care? Your body is what matters and not your underoos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff