Welcome to Gaia! ::

I PIERCED MAH OWN LIPZ

infection! 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Don't ask if it hurts. Everyone's pain tolerance is different and no we can't give you an idea.

Don't flaunt self piercings either. =/ It just shows how moronic you can be and I'll secretly hope it gets infected.

FYI; Hot Topic may have cute jewerly but you should never plan to use it for long bits of time. They use cheap metals. I had a belly button in from there recently and as soon as it got in till the time I took it out it was infectious, red, and puffy.
Yeah I stole some cheap earrings from my sister there and wore them for a week. My ears had this black crap all over and they started to bleed when they came out.

*nods* I completely agree with you. Something that is painful to someone may not be for others.
Well even though there is different pain tolerance the piercing goes rather quickly so pain tolerant or not it shouldn't be that bad!
Also I can't stand people who pierce themselves with like safety pins, it's gross and annoying.
I only buy jewelery from my piercer.
I get what you're saying. It's not like the peircer is going to slowly push it in a bit at a time. S/he does it quick and smooth, therefor, not a lot of pain.
I don't like any of the studios around here, they never had a large selection so I just get mine from spencers.

PERSONALLY. I feel a tiny p***k. I hear it more than feel it.

Shapeshifter

[[ i only have ear piercings so far, but they didn't hurt.
i'm a little nervous about getting my facial piercings,
but i know i can't get an idea about the pain from someone else,
so i'm just gonna have to go for it.
& i would never do my own piercings. D;
]]

Dapper Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Seriously. The other thing that bothers me is that people think that a couple seconds of intense pain, + a week, maybe two of soreness means that the piercing isn't worth it. If you want it, pain isn't really a big deal. You get over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff