11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jagger-Wolf
LilithDraco
Jagger-Wolf
LilithDraco
If she's so terrible then maybe that's why this happened.
No matter how awful or terrible someone may be, they do NOT deserve that.

I'm not saying she deserved it. I just wondered why that had happened and I didn't know she had said racist things. That could really get to someone.
People do stupid s**t for stupid reasons. Maybe she passed them on the street once and didn't respond to their catcalling, so they went after her. Maybe she crossed into what they believed to be their "territory", as stupid s**t like that happens a lot, too. Maybe they just thought her to be an easy target for whatever motivation/reason they had to do this. Maybe she was just wrong place, wrong time. We'll never know the full reason, and honestly, I don't even want to know.

But either way, no one deserves to have that happen to them, no matter who they are or what they say.

Yes, I agree with you.

Fashionable Noob

LilithDraco
Tbh, those look more like healing plastic surgery photos. Considering she's a bit of an attention whore and awful person I feel okay questioning it.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
LilithDraco
Man they ******** her up

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
She looks sorta digusting/grotesque tbh
Oh well, it's her body. Make it look like a plastic toy.

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like Venus Angelic more than her ^^;

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
I've heard about her a few years ago, I personally think some of her photos are extremely photoshopped and she has a huge ton of makeup on. Her body her choice, maybe she felt pressured in her life to look a certain way

HoloTheWiseAss's Husbando

Familiar Phantom

The only thing I truly like about the look is the eyes and the hair, and even then I don't get why someone would ever do that. I mean barbies in general have unrealistic body figures. The fact that someone is trying to COPY that? It just doesn't look healthy...

Questionable Prophet

I will not call her a human barbie until she snips off her nipples. They simply must go.

The whole trying to look like a doll thing creeps me out and disturbs me on many different levels.

2good4cb's Widow

Blessed Bunny

I support everybody on their journey to being and looking how they want, but man, she's crazy. I watched the Vice documentary with her and it blew my mind how off the wall she is.

She's still beautiful, and my heart breaks for her. The people who attacked her are terrible people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff