Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Wench

Mmmm, that sounds nice. heart

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I just purchased Revlon Scented Parfume Nail Varnish in Raspberry Rapture and oh my god.. My nails seriously smell so good after polishing!
Does anyone else like this brand and or recommends some other colors/scents I should buy?

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Intoxikace
Yah!~ Even if I don't mind having the stuff on my nails.. I'd rather not risk things popping off. lol

Fimo is a type of clay!~ It's made into strange little canes that have a design in the middle, you cut the cane so you have a small slice of clay with a design on it.. then you stick it onto your nail and seal it with topcoat!
wheeee!~
Ohhh those! I did my nails with them before, but I prefer the gems. smile
Weekend Mani!
OPI Glitzerland and Sally Hansen Black Out for the stamps!
http://instagram.com/p/P0sHVNLgQW/

Sparkly Wench

I like Revlon quite a bit!~ n_n
Haven't used the scented stuff though, I'm not a fan of stuff that is going to smell for a while.. and apparently the scent takes a long time to fade!
Royal is an awesome royal blue jelly polish!~
Metallic is a good silver that is AMAZING for stamping if you do that. wink
Whimsical is a light blue polish with silver, blue, and pink glitters!
Popular is also awesome! It's pink with silver glitter in it. I LOVE IT OMG. heart

******** YEAH STAMPING! heart
Looks good! n_n

Ordered this plate today. XD
Wasn't going to order anything since paw prints are on a ton of sets.. but I didn't feel like waiting until I want to spend $20 on a set of plates again. >_>;
$2 for the plate, 30 cent shipping to Canada, $1 credit for making an account (which you need to do before you order anyways!), so it was only $1.24 after the exchange rate, credit, and shipping. XD
So we will see how the plate is for being etched.. I'm not going to be too terribly upset if it's a horrible plate since it was under $2!~

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
omg gaiise. 4 dollar tokidoki polishes at sephora. ._____. i got all of them lol.
Whelp.
Time to repaint the nails.

Only a few have chipped a smidge but the rest all the color is slowly fading away at the tips.

Sparkly Wench

Oh nice!~
I love Tokidoki! heart

Woo, nail painting!~ n_n
What are you doing to them?!
I have no idea. LOL.
I'm thinking of getting these done, what do you all think about them?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
If I've got the length ridges on my nails, is there any way to help this? D: My nails are fairly brittle too.. I've been wanting to grow them out so they're pretty, but they always chip away. >u<
Mikaino
If I've got the length ridges on my nails, is there any way to help this? D: My nails are fairly brittle too.. I've been wanting to grow them out so they're pretty, but they always chip away. >u<
A light buffing can help or a ridge filler.

Your nails say a lot about inner health.
Brittle nails means your cells aren't doin so hot and are weak/in poor state.
So either eat better or take vitamins and drink more water/tea and less carbonated or sugary drinks.

In the meantime, since it's take quite a while to notice a big difference, a strengthener or hardener can make them be a bit stronger until it chips away or you take it off. (It's basically clear polish.)

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Aerobe
Mikaino
A light buffing can help or a ridge filler.

Your nails say a lot about inner health.
Brittle nails means your cells are doin so hot and are weak/in poor state.
So either eat better or take vitamins and drink more water/tea and less carbonated or sugary drinks.

I don't really have time to make an individual menu for myself, I've got four kids who all have different eating habits, they come first.. so yeah, I probably am lacking in health here. xD; I should probably pick up vitamins, I do drink plenty of water actually. o A o
Thanks!
I forgot how amazing the China Glaze black crackle works.
OHHH LORDY!

Greedy Fatcat

Waiting for my polished to arrive in mail.
It's been over two weeks now uuhuhuhu where are youuu.

Does anyone have any tips for pushing your cuticles back? Like, how do you get started on that if you've never done it before and you have monster cuticles?
; n;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces