Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count - From May 29, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]

She brought it up (oo jia) in the thread on her facebook about her not being able to do the sacred night lief print.

I'm not sure how to link it xD;;;

OMG SHE FIXED THE VAMPIRE REQUIEM SKIRT

I am so happy right now.

Eloquent Codger

Loreleii Ophelia
She brought it up (oo jia) in the thread on her facebook about her not being able to do the sacred night lief print.

I am so happy right now.

AWESOME!

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yay for non-mini skirts! xD

Rainbow Bloodsucker

Loreleii Ophelia

I am so happy right now.
It looks gorgeous! Was it worth the mix up?
I guess, I just hate waiting. : It's really awful. I ordered at the end of February and I'll now probably get it in the end of may @_@

Eloquent Codger

SQUEEE! Can't wait till I get my new fabric!

User Image

Eloquent Codger

titanicheart
I thought this was a Vladimir Nabokov thread sad

That is not a very smart assumption considering this is the real life fashion and style forums.
That fabric is really pretty! :0

Eloquent Codger

Loreleii Ophelia
That fabric is really pretty! :0

Thanks. I hope when I want more the guy I got it from has some. I think he had 8 yards left.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Hiro Akemi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's really cute! What are you going to make?

Rainbow Bloodsucker

Hiro Akemi

User Image
This photo was a red "x" yesterday, today I see gorgeous fabric! Hopefully it turns into a lovely garment C:

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Sheepa-chan

ooh, sounds awesome!
definitely post some pictures when you're done.

I just finished making and underbust JSK today, myself.
i'll post images up of it a little later. <3

Oh, I really wanna make a high-waisted skirt with some cute old-style newspaper fabric I've found! ^^
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
Hi everybody! I wasn't online at all this weekend because I was at anime central. It was the best year I've had so far! I got to see LMC in concert, and also met the girls of angelic pretty!! heart

User Image

I have been reading all about ACen on everyone's blogs at the moment! About 5-6 girls on my blogroll were models/shop girls for AP. I'm so so jealous! Maki, Asuka and Rinrin look so adorable, one of the girls who modelled said she was given a magic baton and wasn't sure what to do with it and Maki sort of gestured and said "Give the audience magic". Soooo cute! >___<
Hiro Akemi

Yeah lace fabric. Kind of like bridal lace. Im looking on that site now, wish they had a better search system. Instead of pictures I have to click on words just to see. = =;

Oh oh oh! There's a place in my town that sells lace fabric! They have it in black, pink and white! It's not that high quality though. It's the exact same lace used in this collar, the girl is also from the UK. smile http://www.etsy.com/listing/96275660/white-lace-and-lilac-collar

It's £2.50 a metre I think, which is...$4? Cheapy cheap! If you want me to get you some, I can do. ^^

Eloquent Codger

spooky_sez
That's really cute! What are you going to make?

Thanks. I was thinking either doing a vintage JSK with matching jacket using this vintage pattern I just got but changing some of the details. Like the sleeves on the jacket. Or, make one of these designs I drew.

Gardenia Rose

This photo was a red "x" yesterday, today I see gorgeous fabric! Hopefully it turns into a lovely garment C:

I know me too Im super excited!

Nefetiti
Oh oh oh! There's a place in my town that sells lace fabric! They have it in black, pink and white! It's not that high quality though. It's the exact same lace used in this collar, the girl is also from the UK. smile http://www.etsy.com/listing/96275660/white-lace-and-lilac-collar

It's £2.50 a metre I think, which is...$4? Cheapy cheap! If you want me to get you some, I can do. ^^

Your friends bat collar is really cute.

I actually bought swatches of lace from fabric.com and they did have what I was looking for so no worries. It REALLY makes a difference to see the fabric in person and feel it and stuff. XD

Eloquent Codger

Oh! I also finished this skirt yesterday. And I fixed this one up.

new skirt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces