Visitor Count - From May 29, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
elizabeth01
Hey everyone! I haven't posted in this thread in over a year haha. The thread only seems to grow longer and longer. eek Anyways, the other day I was thinking of this and thought to ask here.You know how Angelic Pretty usually has illustrations done for them by Imai Kira, or Maki? I was wondering if anyone knew of any other brands that higher illustrators, and if so if they have websites, blogs, etc. showcasing their work? I was just curious, since I never saw it mentioned before.~

Yoh sometimes does stuff for Baby/AatP and G&LB

Oh thanks! I saw her (?) artwork before, but I never knew who drew it. This helps!

Rainbow Bloodsucker

Skyscraper Opera
Gardenia Rose
Sooo lucky! Lovely collab, I wish they made more~

I have a feeling they'll do more collabs. Versailles's new look is made by AatP, so they *might* release a set
Oh I hope they do, I keep missing buying a set xD

Eloquent Codger

I think I am going to sell this skirt I made. I lost weight so now the waist is loose... :[

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hiro Akemi
I think I am going to sell this skirt I made. I lost weight so now the waist is loose... :[

You can always make it smaller you know its pretty easy, unless you just want money I understand too. > u <
I love the eyelet, wide eyelet is the best~
I just ordered a replica of Milky Planet from Oo Jia. It's going to be over a month until I get it but I'm so excited anyway. I also bought a petticoat from Victoriangirldress. My petticoats right now are from Leg Avenue. At first it worked great but now I think they've deflated too much for me so I decided to get a decent one. I may still wear them as an upgrade though.

Eloquent Codger

Bunny-Lolita-Chan
Hiro Akemi

You can always make it smaller you know its pretty easy, unless you just want money I understand too. > u <

I could use the money yeah. I do really like the skirt but I've never been fond of pink.

Me too I still have a lot more of it, haven't figured out what im going to use it on though.
So Oo Jia said that she's sort of having a print design contest. :U
And if enough people want the design then it'll be made into a whatever, skirt ect.

I'm going to do it..

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
I've got a theme, it's rococo vanity (like, furniture) but things that would be on it. Yes xD;

*furiously sketches*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My inspiration is the little box I keep my wedding ring in when I'm not wearing it :0

Eloquent Codger

Loreleii Ophelia
And if enough people want the design then it'll be made into a whatever, skirt ect.

I'm going to do it..

I've got a theme, it's rococo vanity (like, furniture) but things that would be on it. Yes xD;

*furiously sketches*

link?
Loreleii Ophelia

My inspiration is the little box I keep my wedding ring in when I'm not wearing it :0

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Loreleii Ophelia

How nice! I love collecting those boxes, I got a few boxes like that. Ones heart shaped but the lid detached,and I got a mini-sized one thats oval shaped and a square one that pretty good sized.

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hiro Akemi
Loreleii Ophelia

I'm going to do it..

*furiously sketches*

link?

I second this O w O

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
I also finished a skirt the other night.. a project I had going for a long time but never finished until last night. I have a thing for vertical striped patterns they just look so elegant and slimming~
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r62/GorillazFan_photos/1-27-12018.jpg

I also made another skirt a couple weeks ago but never shared it with anyone yet, I have a jsk I made of the same fabric too:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r62/GorillazFan_photos/1-27-12007.jpg

I dont have any close up pictures to show the detail of the farbic, I was too lazy to take them. = w =

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hiro Akemi
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
Hiro Akemi

I could use the money yeah. I do really like the skirt but I've never been fond of pink.

Me too I still have a lot more of it, haven't figured out what im going to use it on though.

You know what did I ever share with you what I made with that ribbon I bought from you? I made a dress but I don't know if I showed you yet

Eloquent Codger

Bunny-Lolita-Chan
Hiro Akemi
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
Hiro Akemi

You know what did I ever share with you what I made with that ribbon I bought from you? I made a dress but I don't know if I showed you yet

No you didn't actually, I forgot all about it! I'd love to see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff