Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count - From May 29, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 4971 4972 4973 > >> >>> »|

whee heart
just curious, I did buy some lolita clothes on the internet, but it just seems, I can't find the right event to wear them... i guess they are too extravagent... it'll be kinda weird to just wear it while shopping at a mall in North America... (unlike Japan where I can just hit Harajuku and show off my fashion)

So where do you guys wear your lolita clothes?
EmolaS
well hello there! 'bout time we had a lolita thread =]

3nodding
and Angelic Pretty is definitely one of the best lolita designer, but don't forget MILK is also pretty nice wink

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
melonsoda
just curious, I did buy some lolita clothes on the internet, but it just seems, I can't find the right event to wear them... i guess they are too extravagent... it'll be kinda weird to just wear it while shopping at a mall in North America... (unlike Japan where I can just hit Harajuku and show off my fashion)

Anywhere, really. If I go to downtown Annapolis or Baltimore, I tend to wear them. It seems like a lot better of a place to show off than the local mall or movie theatre.
Morbid Gnome
melonsoda

Anywhere, really. If I go to downtown Annapolis or Baltimore, I tend to wear them. It seems like a lot better of a place to show off than the local mall or movie theatre.

do you usually wear them with your friends though? or alone?
melonsoda

i wear them werever i like whee everyone thinks i'm crazy blaugh ninja
noo whee don't let this thread die gonk
whee heart

Blessed Gaian

If I could honestly sew I'd try to make a skirt lolita style.
whee heart

Blessed Gaian

A lot of threads in here seem to die Dearie. It's because not many people have signed on probably seeing the new forum. Just give it time. Some of these threads firghten me since a lot of people are so harsh.
p i p p e r `
A lot of threads in here seem to die Dearie. It's because not many people have signed on probably seeing the new forum. Just give it time. Some of these threads firghten me since a lot of people are so harsh.

whee i don't want it to die gonk
whee heart

Blessed Gaian

Hm, just keep it at the top of the forums. It's not hard since this is clearly not the Chatterbox thank goodness. A post is just needed probably every five minutes to keep it up there. Sooner than later people will flood the forum.

[:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces