Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count - From May 29, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 4971 4972 4973 > >> >>> »|

Mrs_negi_springfield
Cat Kurohana
Man, I wish I had the nerve to wear Lollita. Around here, I'd probably just get beat up XD

Over here i'd get stares that just SCREAM: Huh? what a freak!

cry

I've literally been pointed and laughed at in the mall before.
But I actually enjoy watching people's reactions. Especially if they make them look stupid when they think that I look stupid.
Okay my fellow lolitas and dandymen!
Any ideas of what our first contest should be?
I like them. C:
But I hate wearing dresses.
But yeah, I only wear them on special
occasions.
Snowstar r ]
I like them. C:
occasions.

Mmm. I'd like to wear lolita everyday but petticoats and all that floof can be bothersome to me at times. I love running around and stuff which can be hard in lolita and sitting at school all day in a petti is so I dunno...It feels awkward. x)
xflyingweasel
Snowstar r ]
I like them. C:
occasions.

Mmm. I'd like to wear lolita everyday but petticoats and all that floof can be bothersome to me at times. I love running around and stuff which can be hard in lolita and sitting at school all day in a petti is so I dunno...It feels awkward. x)

Rofl, even kids in Japan don't even do that. Well, most of
them from what family has said over there. They do that on
Saturdays basiclly.

I dunno.. I just wouldn't want to.. too lazy to get all dressed
up like that. Dx

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Snowstar r ]
xflyingweasel
Snowstar r ]
I like them. C:
occasions.

Saturdays basiclly.

up like that. Dx

i thougt that they did that on sundays?
saturn_sama
Snowstar r ]
xflyingweasel
Snowstar r ]
I like them. C:
occasions.

Saturdays basiclly.

up like that. Dx

i thougt that they did that on sundays?

My cousin said they do it more on Satuday since some schools
have sunday school, he lives there and likes to cosplay. :3
Oh! man I'm dying to get my hands on some gothic lolita clothes, accesories, but here in Ecuador is hard and incredibly expensive...
crying

I don't loose hope some day.
omg, a lolita thread! awsome! i love lolita style!

Dapper Noob

xflyingweasel
Mrs_negi_springfield
Cat Kurohana
Man, I wish I had the nerve to wear Lollita. Around here, I'd probably just get beat up XD

cry

But I actually enjoy watching people's reactions. Especially if they make them look stupid when they think that I look stupid.

What do you say to them? O_o;

Hygienic Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xflyingweasel
Mrs_negi_springfield
Cat Kurohana

cry

That happened to me before, when I was walking in the mall with my friends ... I got whispering behind my back too ... Hell, I made a little girl cry at the bus station. xD (But honestly, I found that really amusing ...) But it's nice to feel different and pretty at the same time, regardless of what others think.

Stellar Cat

Iksuinoyume
xflyingweasel
Mrs_negi_springfield
Cat Kurohana

cry

That happened to me before, when I was walking in the mall with my friends ... I got whispering behind my back too ... Hell, I made a little girl cry at the bus station. xD (But honestly, I found that really amusing ...) But it's nice to feel different and pretty at the same time, regardless of what others think.

It's the people that point and stare who are making spectacles of themselves. Not you. domokun

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Hi Im Suzi~~ and I love Lolita. Im mainly interested in ama and kuro, sometimes EGA. I would love to chat~~nyuu~~

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Tiana Luscinia
Iksuinoyume
xflyingweasel
Mrs_negi_springfield
Cat Kurohana

cry

It's the people that point and stare who are making spectacles of themselves. Not you. domokun

Very very true nyuu~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces