Total Votes:[ 2694 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1227 1228 1229 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Crazy4Ux3
Noxin~WOW! This thread is way awesome! eek For the longest time I thought there was no way to get these contacts unless I went to Japan... Hey from the places you've ordered from, do the vials have labels on them/or any proof they're official?

I've heard horror stories about this one blog shop: http://fallineyes.blogspot.com/, they have pretty good deals, and I was going to order from them too... but then I read reviews from their customers,
Big-Dolly-Eyes, This blog.

Ah, yeah, I'd read that first blog's review a while ago, but forgot where it was-- I'd never seen the second one. o: But wow, that sucks. It looks as though I'll have to put a 'where not to buy from' section in the first post somewhere. sweatdrop

As for 'proof' from the websites/sellers I've ordered from, I typically order from verrrryy reputable, long-standing, 100% positive feedback vendors. 3nodding That or somewhere that's been recommended to me by someone I trust. I've yet to get anything fake by using this 'method'.

Oh, and a good seller/ store will either easily acquiesce to showing you their proper credentials (and the proper credentials for their products), or have said credentials displayed on the website/webpage itself.

Like I said-- go with sellers who've a great reputation. 3nodding And I'm glad the thread was of help-- its purpose is being fulfilled. [:

Apes- Sah-weeet~ 4laugh Thanks for starting the reviews! <3 And ah-- I love that hat you're wearing in the first NG Violet pic. So cutteeee.

Anyway, thy seem less enlarging than the Dollyeyes, even though they're likely the same size diam. Haha. Ooohh, I've never seen Dollyeye Green outside of the model pics. I bet you two make a pair with the green and --essentially- yellow lenses. o:

Aaaannndddd, my best friend put on all of my lenses again. DDDDDDD: (Except for my Nudy GBs and Twin Honeys.) I've been cleaning them frantically since.... and now... I make a review. C:<
Ah! ~
Thank you for posting links to the stores, I've been looking everywhere on the internet for a good fairly priced product.
Even though I don't need circle lens since my eyes are big enough, I just love changing the colors. =)
I'll check them out now. <3
The order for my lenses was put in today. I'm not sure how long it will take to receive them, but when I do, I'll definitely do a review. (If I can get them into my eyes. xD )

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Refianna- :] You're welcome! And I can definitely identify with you on how much fun it is changing your eye colour. 3nodding

If you need help finding anything in particular, just pop back in and drop a line in the thread. C: Happy shopping~!

@ Origami: Huzzah!! blaugh Huh... have your optometrist do it/ show you how. 3nodding When I went to mine today, he put mine in and removed them. : D

P.S. Freshlooks has some cool coloured lenses. <33 They may not be enlarging, but damn if the Pure Hazel didn't look fantastic on m' eyeballs. Haha

P.P.S. Crap... I was supposed to do a review and update post one to link to AFR's own review. .... >.>' *is off to do so*

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Huh. So yesterday, I went to see an optometrist for the first time in ten years or so (literally xD).Soooo I got my regular eye exam, and despite having worn my circle lenses for over half a year now, my vision is exactly the same as it was all those years ago. xd

Fantastic~! Although, since I've always had not quite but almost perfect eyesight due to very slight astigmatism ( ;_; ), he wrote down my prescription in case I felt like buying lenses with one on them. o.O ...But...he suggested I just get plano. rofl Hee hee- Dr. Callanan's silly.

Oh! Yeah... the reviews. sweatdrop I'll just get on with it, then, huh?

Geo Angel Brown

User Image

Enlargement: 8/10 These were my very first circle lenses (which I recently put to rest. ;_; )and while the Angel series is fantastic, it's not he most enlarging 14.0 mm lens.

Colour/Design: 9/10 The design of the Angel series is so pretty, and simple. They're believable, even close-up, sometimes. It doesn't hurt that they look like Bescon Tuttis, either. ;P

Comfort: 8/10 Meh. Really, except for my pair of Nudys, I don't find Geo all that comfortable, like everybody else does. sweatdrop They're comfy, just not as comfy as my other lenses.

Overall, as far as a first pair of circle lenses go, I think these were a perfect choice- they let me know how it felt to wear contacts, and being brown, were a good way to test people's reactions to colour lenses at school and home. They were cute, even when I did not know how to put on makeup well. (ie. 6 or 7 months ago.) xD

G&G BT02 Violet

User Image

Enlargement: 9/10 They were more enlarging than I'd imagined, actually. Although, about the same size as Geo Angels.
User Image

Colour/Design: 10/10 I love the BT02 series (actually, I just love G&G in general). This design is just so cool! People've come right up to me to peer into my eyes out of nowhere just to assure themselves that I'm not a vampire or something (true story). And the purple's so vibrant as well. It doesn't just 'fade into grey' or anything like that. It pops.
User Image

Comfort 9/10 It's the first pair of lenses I was able to forget I was wearing, as they are so comfortable. They also pass the timeless 'Oops, I've worn these for too long' test that eventually is faced by most circle lens wearers.

So these are my favourite pair of lenses, hands down. (Although Nudy Golden Blue is a close second :]) Between the colour and the comfort, it's no surprise that when I can't pick between my many lenses, I usually end up with the BT02 Vi's. :] Plus G&G comes at about the same price as Geos. nowadays, so you may as well enjoy the quality brand. 3nodding

And now... to update the first post. @_@

Original Wife

OPo a thread!! <33

I have a store for you to add!!
http://prettyandcute.com/
yay!! It's open!!! I'm so happy you your gals~
For the most part I think that they are cute....but a few are creepy. I think they would look a lot less creepy if the models in the photos would look head-on at the camera and make a normal smile instead of the little pouty-look face. Do guys like that look?

Original Wife

Madding
For the most part I think that they are cute....but a few are creepy. I think they would look a lot less creepy if the models in the photos would look head-on at the camera and make a normal smile instead of the little pouty-look face. Do guys like that look?
I dunno, All guys have different preferences on women though. :S I guess they do that to attract costumers or girls ;/

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Squiibby- Welcome!! :]] Haha- I totally forgot to PM/ comment and let you know the thread'd been made. My bad. sweatdrop

In either case, thanks for comin' by and for the awesome website. :3 Is that Janie's shop? o.o I didn't know she had a seller's blog. <3 Yay!

Miyu- Oi! Wassup? [: Haha, thanks! And we look forward to at least one review from you, you super-adventurous lens wearer. 3nodding

Thanks for popping by~.

Madding- Haha, in temrs of the ulzzangs, the whole pouty/dolly-eye look is pretty popular. xD I just try not to smile too much in these pics because my eyes go really squinty when I smile, and the lenses aren't fully visible. o:

As for guys likin' it. Huh. Who knows. ;o

Original Wife

It's okay,I was bound to find this thread sooner or later. xD
Yup it's hers! Really?! I found out when i found her on you tube awhile back, and you're quite welcome!
I loved those violet ones on you. Anyway...Here's my worry, I have really dark eyes as is and I got these green two tone ones, I
'm wondering if they will end up looking hazel or just barely green.
What do you think may happen?

Original Wife

@ OrigamiDisaster: Well.. It would be helpful if you told us what brand they are! ><
Oh rofl. the Korean Geo ones. xD
I just assumed you guys would remember from me talking about them earlier/ Silly me.

Original Wife

@ OrigamiDisaster: Do you mean the one from these series?
    User Image
    image credit belong to GEO & soompi pb. ><;
    I personally think they will end up looking green but natural! Might be a little hazel but who knows. that my guess.

If i'm wrong then is it these?
    User Image
    These turn out very green. (The green silly.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff