Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

Aloha Babye's Waifu

Cat

UPCOMING REVIEW THIS WEEK:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Dabbler

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Greetings everyone.

I've never tried lenses, but I think it would be something nice to try out in the near future.

Though I don't really know what colour would look best on my eyes.
There are so many different colours to choose from...How do I know which one would look the best! >. <

I have deep brown eyes, and when I get lenses for the first time I'd want something more natural looking to start off with. Nothing too flashy.
Would getting brown lenses be the best? (But then again...There are so many different shades of brown...@_@)

I dunno, I'm just wondering what colours look best on brown eyes.

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Frouwke

Yikes on the Roseberrie order. DD: What all brand(s) did you order from them? I can't speak for the shop's reputability, but the brand EOS is known for taking ages to manufacture lenses, sometimes. :/ How's the store with responding to customer inquiries/messages?

Eat The Strawberry Jam

Aaawww yus. cool

Tanaie

Circle lenses are made + designed for dark brown eyes, so more than anything, we'll choose the best colours by a person's skin tone and hair colour. :3 We'll also ask if you prefer a more bold, unrealistic colour, or something more realistic, or subtle. Same for the design: some designs look ike flower petals, or bubbles, or have big spokes & spikes.

So yeah we'd want to know, overall, if you prefer more bod, dramatic choices, or more natural ones. :] You can check out a lot of lens designs by using our Gaia Circle Lens photobucket ( Lens Color > Lens Brand ). There's a variety of brown lenses to see there~. See if any lens appeals to you, or any type of design~. 3nodding

(Here is the video review.)
Thanks to Apple of Your Eyes (aka. Serenity Shop)
for the sponsorship!

-
((If you shop there, Use my VIP referral code: Noxin, for another 5% off your purchase at Apple of Your Eyes. [You
already get 5% off if you're a fan of them on FaceBook. -- You could also become a VIP member and get 10% off
to start with.] ))
-

(Pic of vial/bottle)

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

Colour/Design: 10/10 Firstly, these lenses are nearly more pink than red. (Which I am absolutely fine
with. <3) Secondly, the colour is exceedingly opaque, light, and vibrant. In about any lighting. (Huzzah!)
Ehm, this series is pretty interesting, design-wise. Each colour has yellow as a part of it (I believe they're 4
or 5 tone lenses).

There's a dark circle, bit it's thin-- not all too prominent/obvious. ((Oh! Fun fact: the i.Fairy Cara series is
an exact design match to the [Dueba] Otoo Eye/OT Star series. The difference? Available colours,
and that the Cara series is made by Vassen, while the OT Star is made by Dueba.))

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
(flash)

User Image
- MI E-Type Red vs. i.Fairy Cara Red -

User Image
- i.Fairy Dolly+ Red vs. i.Fairy Cara Red -

User Image
- i.Fairy Nova Red vs. i.Fairy Cara Red -

Enlargement: 9/10 These are supposed to be 15 mm, as I remember, and they enlarge pretty well.

User Image

Comfort: 10/10 i.Fairy/Vassen lenses are generally rather comfortable for me. :]

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

Overall? THESE ARE FANTASTIC (Baby). They're light and bright, have a super-unique design/pattern,
and are comfortable. They're a triple threat, and definitely making their way into some of my favourite
lenses ever. I really want to try a few other colours from this series now.

And as always, there're extra pics: [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x]

Add pics to Gaia CL photobucket: Y

Aloha Babye's Waifu

Cat

Noxin

AWWW YISSS whee whee whee whee whee

Btw, I got another review one to review again whee whee

'NUTHER REVIEW COMING THIS WEEK:

Aloha Babye's Waifu

Cat

QUICK REVIEW YA'LLS!!
comfort: 5/5
colour: 4/5
design: 5/5
enlargement: 3/5

read the full review here or here.
Has anyone bought lenses from Japanese Candy? I recently just ordered lenses from them since they're the only ones I know selling circle lenses where I live. They also ship internationally, so I'd like to know if they're good.

Ruthless Vampire

Meriru
Has anyone bought lenses from Japanese Candy? I recently just ordered lenses from them since they're the only ones I know selling circle lenses where I live. They also ship internationally, so I'd like to know if they're good.

most cosplayers i know order from there. some famous bloggers too (tricia g.). i think they're legit ~
I ordered one pair there and they got here in the Netherlands in like 2 weeks, I'm happy about them!

And Noxin yeah, they're 4 pairs of EOS lenses... I paid at the end of June though, dangnabbit. I'm really paranoid about them just running off with my money. :p
H a e M i - c H a n

most cosplayers i know order from there. some famous bloggers too (tricia g.). i think they're legit ~

Frouwke
I ordered one pair there and they got here in the Netherlands in like 2 weeks, I'm happy about them!

I see. Thanks! I actually just received a message saying I got a package from them. I'll be checking it out tomorrow. I'm duty in the hospital tonight. >.<

If the lenses turn out good (ordered the girly chip soy latte), I guess I'll be ordering from them a lot. Maybe I should also start blogging about circle lenses. XD

Newbie Noob

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
- (This may or may not be Noxin doing a favour for a fellow blogger~. ;]) -

Vassen Cloud Nine (aka. Fynale J-14) Pink
(Read this review on my blog)

((I'm just going to copy and paste the basics of these lenses from the violet version since they
really are just the same but different color.))

Size: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
I love lenses that don't make me look like a bug/alien haha. These are 14.5mm so not much of
an enlargement which is great for vibrant, pigmented lenses like these~ If you want something
that is opaque and enlarging, I think these would come close to any Dolly lenses.

Color: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Very vibrant even on my dark eyes. There is also a slight halo effect. The color is still visible in
all lighting too! It's more like a baby pink though.

Design: ❤ ❤ ❤ ♡ ♡
On dark eyes, the design is really noticeable. And as you can see, it's really unnatural. Small
limbal ring, sharp curves, and spaces. No blending effect on the pupil!

Comfortableness: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
At first, when I put it in, I felt a stinging pain. For both lenses. I have no idea why. I cleaned the
lenses thoroughly. Though after blinking like 30 times, it was like as if there were no lenses at all!

Overall:
I recommend if you want a dolly look that doesn't enlarge your eyes. They are VERY vibrant on
dark eyes too!

Add pics to Gaia CL photobucket: Y
- ~ -

I proudly bought my lens from UNIQSO (see my detailed store review here
Thank you for reading!

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Eat The Strawberry Jam

: DDD Loving the Kimchi/Vassen Bambis. <33 So bright-looking! @_@ And the Xtra Nudy Reds are pretty dark. Makes for an intense sort of vampire ulzzang look. Haha. Like it~.

Frouwke

Ah, well. Like I said, I can kind of assure you that EOS sucks at manufacturing, sometimes. Hopefully the shop's doing its best, here. (I'd vouch for the store, but this past eyar, there have abeen a few cases of previously amazingly reputable shops suddenly going down the toilet. o.O So yeah. I doubt they're trying to scam, but hey: who knows, nowadays.)

Meriru

I find JCandy a bit too pricy, unless nobody else has a lens stocked, but they've been very reputable as long as I've heard of them. 3nodding And on that note, they're base din the Philippines, right? Because if you're looking for shops based there, there's also GwyShop and the Alice & the Rabbit Store in PH. o:
She said she heard from them and that she'll probably receive them the 24th! Which probably means I'll get them early October. biggrin I ordered EOS Candy Blue, EOS PopC Dark Blue, EOS Super Neon Violet and EOS Super Max Pure Grey. ^^

EOS Puffy 3 tone turquoise, Japanese Candy:

People don't notice I'm wearing these, this is my natural eye colour:

User Image

EOS Two Tone Misty Grey, Maple Lens:

User Image

Depends on the person if they notice it. Some people immediately cower away, others keep talking happily to me and don't notice a bit, haha!
Noxin

I find JCandy a bit too pricy, unless nobody else has a lens stocked, but they've been very reputable as long as I've heard of them. 3nodding And on that note, they're base din the Philippines, right? Because if you're looking for shops based there, there's also GwyShop and the Alice & the Rabbit Store in PH. o:

Thanks for the info! I'll check those sites out.

Hallowed Conventioneer

Hello guise ^-^
I'm Elaina

And I'm looking to buy these one set of contacts from http://www.kiwiberry1-collection.com
{click for the product listing}

Solid White

and for the future I might be these from a different shop ciel cosplay contacts

The first one only has a size 14mm.
So my question is, are all contacts like "one size fits all"
Or is this size just standard for the lense.

And will it fit....?

Or should I go about getting them through an eye doctor?
I'm just worried about the cost :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces