Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetly Adorables
Name: Katie
When did you discover gyaru?: A couple years ago
Are you gyaru yourself?: Not yet, but I would love to be a Gyaru Lolita. :3
If so, what style do you like to dress in?:
Do you have a blog? Please list if yes:
Comments about the thread?: Very nice layout for the front page, but maybe some tutorials on make-up could be helpful, also maybe listing magazines like EGG and where to get them.

you're so cute biggrin

do you have a blog?

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Sweetly Adorables

Comments about the thread?: Very nice layout for the front page, but maybe some tutorials on make-up could be helpful, also maybe listing magazines like EGG and where to get them.

Hello! I was actually thinking about that yesterday. Where I live there are a lot of Japanese stores that carry magazines, so I've never really had to look online for them sweatdrop I'll look around and start a new link list, though!

Also, I think that if you're into sweet lolita I suggest looking more into la pafait if you haven't already. They're a little more sugary then Jesus Diamante but the lines are more gyaru, so I personally think it would be great for transition.

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
intothesunsetdearest
Sweetly Adorables

you're so cute biggrin

do you have a blog?
Oh... thank you... *blush* whee
I don't have a blog... but I'd like to make one. Just have no clue how to make one, or what on earth I'd put on it. xD

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chanda Jay
Sweetly Adorables

Hello! I was actually thinking about that yesterday. Where I live there are a lot of Japanese stores that carry magazines, so I've never really had to look online for them sweatdrop I'll look around and start a new link list, though!

Also, I think that if you're into sweet lolita I suggest looking more into la pafait if you haven't already. They're a little more sugary then Jesus Diamante but the lines are more , so I personally think it would be great for transition.
Oh gosh I wish I lived in a place that had Japanese magazines everywhere! Where do you live?
I've found that jbox.com (J-list) has some good magazines like EGG and KERA, and they're not too expensive. Their shipping ain't too bad neither. ^^

What's la parfait? A brand? I'm really trying to get something from Angelic Pretty or BTSSB, but I haven't had such luck yet. >.<
Sweetly Adorables
intothesunsetdearest
Sweetly Adorables

you're so cute biggrin

do you have a blog?
I don't have a blog... but I'd like to make one. Just have no clue how to make one, or what on earth I'd put on it. xD

I know the feeling razz
maybe use blogger, that;s what most blogs I follow tend to use

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
intothesunsetdearest
Sweetly Adorables
intothesunsetdearest
Sweetly Adorables

you're so cute biggrin

do you have a blog?

I know the feeling razz
maybe use blogger, that;s what most blogs I follow tend to use
What's blogger?

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Sweetly Adorables
Chanda Jay
Sweetly Adorables

Also, I think that if you're into sweet lolita I suggest looking more into la pafait if you haven't already. They're a little more sugary then Jesus Diamante but the lines are more gyaru, so I personally think it would be great for transition.
Oh gosh I wish I lived in a place that had Japanese magazines everywhere! Where do you live?
I've found that jbox.com (J-list) has some good magazines like EGG and KERA, and they're not too expensive. Their shipping ain't too bad neither. ^^

What's la parfait? A brand? I'm really trying to get something from Angelic Pretty or BTSSB, but I haven't had such luck yet. >.<

I live in Seattle, a lot of Japanese people move over here. There's sushi bars and teriyaki places everywhere lol.

La pafait is a slightly newer hime gyaru brand. The link should be on the first page 3nodding I think I might like it even more than Jesus Diamante.

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chanda Jay
Sweetly Adorables
Chanda Jay
Sweetly Adorables

Also, I think that if you're into sweet lolita I suggest looking more into la pafait if you haven't already. They're a little more sugary then Jesus Diamante but the lines are more , so I personally think it would be great for transition.

I live in Seattle, a lot of Japanese people move over here. There's sushi bars and teriyaki places everywhere lol.

La pafait is a slightly newer hime gyaru brand. The link should be on the first page 3nodding I think I might like it even more than Jesus Diamante.
Oh cool ^^ Is Gyaru clothing really all about brands then?

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
OMGosh... Jesus Diamante and La Parfait are soooo cute! I really love Hime Gyaru, but I could never forget my love for Lolita either. ^^

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Sweetly Adorables
Chanda Jay
Sweetly Adorables
Chanda Jay
Sweetly Adorables

Oh cool ^^ Is Gyaru clothing really all about brands then?

Not at all. Hime gyaru is hard to pull off without some brand clothing, but most of the other sub styles can be pulled off without brand names at all. I've been building my gyaru wardrobe through forever 21. Which is actually moderately popular in japan, apparently.
Sweetly Adorables
OMGosh... Jesus Diamante and La Parfait are soooo cute! I really love Hime Gyaru, but I could never forget my love for Lolita either. ^^

Hime Lolita?
Chanda Jay

Not at all. Hime gyaru is hard to pull off without some brand clothing, but most of the other sub styles can be pulled off without brand names at all. I've been building my gyaru wardrobe through forever 21. Which is actually moderately popular in japan, apparently.

o___o pix?

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
How do I go about finding a Gyaru circle in my area?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff