Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pierrot-Hime
Name:Pierrot-Hime / Scarlet Penta
When did you discover gyaru?: 2008-2009 but I only started to experiment with it since 2010.
Are you gyaru yourself?: I concider my self gyaru inspired because I don't like to stick to one fashion only.
If so, what style do you like to dress in?: Mainly Rocker Style.
Do you have a blog? Please list if yes: Avenue Excentrique
Comments about the thread?: It's nice to have another topic in my interest field, keep up the good work! As I said I am more gyaru inspired and I only come to gaia these days when I am super bored so it's not needed to put my intro post up on the first page but yeah I still wanted to introduce my self as I will probably drop by every now and then!

I love your blog ! *follows*

You are so pretty !!!~
jenii hime
i love gyaru style! especially rokku!
i try and do my fringe and hair in
this kinda punky cute style! smile

can i see? n_n

Liberal Lunatic

intothesunsetdearest
Okkk.
So I made an attempt at doing my hair in a gyaru style.. moreso getting the volume and an ok fringe shape [ignore my facial expression and lack of makeup];

http://cloudfront.dailybooth.com/10/pictures/large/0f9ad8ed6cd00b18c2e5dac5c526efe9_21699158.jpg

critique? c:

Wow, you're so pretty. I never knew what you looked like until now. I like it and I think it's a good start 3nodding
SakiOhMa
intothesunsetdearest
Okkk.
So I made an attempt at doing my hair in a gyaru style.. moreso getting the volume and an ok fringe shape [ignore my facial expression and lack of makeup];

http://cloudfront.dailybooth.com/10/pictures/large/0f9ad8ed6cd00b18c2e5dac5c526efe9_21699158.jpg

critique? c:

Wow, you're so pretty. I never knew what you looked like until now. I like it and I think it's a good start 3nodding

If you *did* know what I looked like I'd be rather surprised and applaud your stalking skill o_O

and thank-you smile

Liberal Lunatic

intothesunsetdearest
SakiOhMa
intothesunsetdearest
Okkk.

critique? c:

If you *did* know what I looked like I'd be rather surprised and applaud your stalking skill o_O

and thank-you smile

Lol, no problem. You're welcome ^_^
Chanda Jay
sugar trip

You're the only one that seems interested so far. I was hoping if I spent some time on it some people would be drawn to it, but I guess not that many people here like gyaru. Maybe it'll pick up eventually.

Your makeup and hair are great, by the way.

Whoa, this place really got going since the last time I checked!
Awesomeee! 8D

Oh, thank you! <3
I really like to look at people who can pull off the gyaru look,
and sometimes I like to take some inspiration to my own style~
But I don't really consider myself gyaru, haha!
intothesunsetdearest
Pierrot-Hime

You are so pretty !!!~

Thank you so much! This blog is fairly new and I have been a bit lazy compared to my previous blog where I would post entries about my gigs/concerts, make-up / hair tutorials and every day looks as well but yeah I really need to get into it again >_< It's a good resolution for 2012 haha! Do you have a blog your self dear? I always like to look at other people's blogs too ^^

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
SakiOhMa

Welcome, Saki! I wish I still had the stomach for the LD, lol. I wish more people were into gyaru but I think that it's hard for people to understand since it includes so many sub-styles. In my opinion gal is easier to pull off than lolita.

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chanda Jay
jenii hime

Welcome! I think I follow a few bloggers that are pretty rokku, so here's a few. A lot of them are starting to be more interested in more complex things like ora-ora-kei.

Nil180
Ogkaizo
Utsukushii Gal
Chrome Pistols
Chicago Gal

And then there's Sakurina who models for Ageha, her blog is in Japanese, but it's very good and you can always just look at the pictures.

You have no idea how helpful this is!! whee
Thanks 4laugh !! Oh, and I checked out your
blog and its really cute and informative. emotion_c8
I love all the pink!
Pierrot-Hime
intothesunsetdearest
Pierrot-Hime

You are so pretty !!!~

Thank you so much! This blog is fairly new and I have been a bit lazy compared to my previous blog where I would post entries about my gigs/concerts, make-up / hair tutorials and every day looks as well but yeah I really need to get into it again >_< It's a good resolution for 2012 haha! Do you have a blog your self dear? I always like to look at other people's blogs too ^^

Yes, yes it is though i think your blog atm is good. smile
it'd be awesome if you did a hair tutorial, unless you have a wig, and even then wigs need styling too. (my fringe clip vs extensions vs wig vs naturally shiny skills are lacking...)

Only blogs I have would be my lj which is full of emo whinging and my dailybooth which is kinda drab. i'll let you know if i make anything of interest though
Miss Martini ******** tables...[/size]

‎(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻[/align:qnrd6a
qnrd6alh:0="Miss Martini ******** tables...[/size]

[align=right]‎(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

If you don't mind my asking I saw on your blog that you have used some of Forever21 eyelashes, how good are they? Compared to the more expensive ones?

If you reviewed them in your blog I'm sorry I must have missed them.

Liberal Lunatic

Chanda Jay
SakiOhMa

Welcome, Saki! I wish I still had the stomach for the LD, lol. I wish more people were into gyaru but I think that it's hard for people to understand since it includes so many sub-styles. In my opinion gal is easier to pull off than lolita.

Thanks 3nodding
Psshaw, I think gal is harder to pull off than lolita. Especially make-up wise. However, I do think lolita is much more expensive. Not sure though. Which one do you think is more expensive? I don't know why, but I could just never really get into the whole lolita look, but I find myself lurking their thread more because apparently they're more popular and have more activity. It's fun to read the posts.

Liberal Lunatic

intothesunsetdearest
probably not new years for you guys yet

but for those who're also foreigners happy new year for tonight!(:

made a second attempt at gyaru hair for my new years party:
http://cloudfront.dailybooth.com/10/pictures/large/9b79ef787a371008cd88750070405eb8_21819369.jpg (this one was more loool)

http://cloudfront.dailybooth.com/11/pictures/large/bf79e8b662b0c97c6d1c44f72239f75b_21819564.jpg

http://cloudfront.dailybooth.com/12/pictures/large/70a85bdc6a3c5edf03f169da93ab6841_21819572.jpg

Happy New Years! We just had ours today. And I must say, your hair looks lovely ^_^
SakiOhMa

I don't know why, but I could just never really get into the whole lolita look, but I find myself lurking their thread more because apparently they're more popular and have more activity. It's fun to read the posts.

I could never get into loli either... goth loli sometimes but ehh..
Lol their posts really fun to read... i especially like the ones with links on what they're going to buy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff