Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

So I'm gonna get my first tattoo soon. It's a quote and I want a design or something to surround it. Nothing big or bold just a pretty or neat little design. Also, the font I'm gonna use isn't going to be girly or dainty so I don't really want a girly design. The quote is "The dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible"
If you could describe a design you think would work or if you'd like you can sketch something up and send it to me on kik (my username is covessy). I just want an idea for something.
Thank you!
P.S. no dream catchers!

Eloquent Vampire

It is not for us to decide what you should get tattooed. If you don't know exactly what you want, you shouldn't be getting one at all. At least not until you do decide.

Simple as that.
If its your first tattoo, dude i reccomend that you WAIT till you have a unique idea. Don't just go for anything and then just stamp on ur body, you might just regret it if you don't think it through. I've got a great tattoo idea in mind but it took me 2 years to think about it, and i'm gonna draw it out myself, plan the size and proportion of the tattoo and where it will look best on. Think about colors wisely, some might fade or go greenish in a few years time. Ur tattoo is your choice, but try get something you won't regret and think it through carefully.

Hygienic Member

also don't ask people online to design your tattoo for you. go to a tattoo artist when you have an idea. tattoo artists exist for a reason. literally half their job is helping you create a design that will fit your anatomy and look good on your body.

also that quote is extremely long

Friendly Friend

Jagger-Wolf
It is not for us to decide what you should get tattooed. If you don't know exactly what you want, you shouldn't be getting one at all. At least not until you do decide.

Simple as that.

I'm not asking anyone to decide for me.

Friendly Friend

tokkis
also don't ask people online to design your tattoo for you. go to a tattoo artist when you have an idea. tattoo artists exist for a reason. literally half their job is helping you create a design that will fit your anatomy and look good on your body.

also that quote is extremely long

I'm not asking someone to design it for me, I just want ideas. It's not like I'm gonna take the first thing I see and go off of that.
I don't care if the quote is long. It's what I like.

Friendly Friend

ShadowCat_xx
If its your first tattoo, dude i reccomend that you WAIT till you have a unique idea. Don't just go for anything and then just stamp on ur body, you might just regret it if you don't think it through. I've got a great tattoo idea in mind but it took me 2 years to think about it, and i'm gonna draw it out myself, plan the size and proportion of the tattoo and where it will look best on. Think about colors wisely, some might fade or go greenish in a few years time. Ur tattoo is your choice, but try get something you won't regret and think it through carefully.

I'm still in the thinking process and I'm gonna stay here for a while.

Eloquent Vampire

Covessy
Jagger-Wolf

Simple as that.

I'm not asking anyone to decide for me.
To quote your opening post:

Quote:
If you could describe a design you think would work or if you'd like you can sketch something up

So yes, you did ask us to come up with something WE think would work. You're also asking us to send you answers/results on somewhere outside of Gaia, which I think violates some off-site rules, but that's irrelevant at the moment.

If you don't know what you want, you shouldn't be getting a tattoo at all, at least not right now. Or at least ask the opinions of the people closest to you whose opinions and thoughts are actually relevant and mean anything to you.
This and this shop on Etsy provide custom high quality realistic temporary tattoos.

You'll probably regret your tattoo if you get one on a whim. Try a temporary one first to see how you like it.

Good luck.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey honey,

If you have an idea like that, you should just go to a tattoo shop, say to the tattoo artist what you posted here, and he or she will make a design for you biggrin Tattoo artist don't mind that the idea is a bit vague, most of them like doing their own thing with it.

Just trust your artist! And good luck heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces