Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the stuff at modcloth, but my budget doesn't really allow for spending there. >_< But could anyone recommend another store that's good for that fancy retro look? biggrin

edit; Oh yeah, I'm Canadian, so bear with my lack of knowledge about stores biggrin
uhh thrift stores?
Goodwill, Arc, Savers, what have you. Even specially vintage stores can be cheap, 'Wear It Again Sam' has loads of clothing and the price ranges can be really cheap for authentic vintage clothing. Just look it up on yellow pages or something, I live in a pretty small town so that's what we have and I find great vintage pieces you would see on modcloth....just hella cheaper. sweatdrop
carbonated genocide
uhh thrift stores?
Goodwill, Arc, Savers, what have you. Even specially vintage stores can be cheap, 'Wear It Again Sam' has loads of clothing and the price ranges can be really cheap for authentic vintage clothing. Just look it up on yellow pages or something, I live in a pretty small town so that's what we have and I find great vintage pieces you would see on modcloth....just hella cheaper. sweatdrop

Yeah, I really ought to look around some thrift stores... haven't found many yet, though, just moved here. sweatdrop I didn't even know that they were in the yellow pages, though, that's really helpful. biggrin I'll look up the stuff you said.

Thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces