Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

I ordered some boots. One of them I had been stalking to go on sale and it did! lol. I've been looking for a pair all season but haven't had luck with fit so hopefully one of these works out! Free returns if not though.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nothing sad seemed like all the sales were awful this year.

Icy Regular

11,775 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Partygoer 500
I got the LORAC Champagne Dreams palette for $15! Super excited for it to arrive. I've heard good things about the brand before but could never justify the price. emotion_drool

Fashionable Noob

Shark Bacon
Nothing sad seemed like all the sales were awful this year.
I've never been really crazy about black friday and cyber monday but this year it just coincided with a purchase i was already planning. The sale i shopped from was okay 30% and 50% off. It dropped some real leather boots into my budget range and i've been extra picky so I can't complain. A lot of boutique stores do Cyber Monday as their ONLY sale the whole year though so it can be good for certain things. I miss the old 50% off Blackmilk sale...

For anything you don't need right away though after Holiday clearance is way better. haha.

Handsome Girl

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
I ordered a purse from target :3
It was originally 40+ dollars, but I got it for
20$ no shipping cost!!!

I still havent received it in the mail, but Im so excited xD
video games

Beloved Muse

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Three tops and a dress from Banana Republic. Ordinarily, it would've been around $200 and I got the whole thing for $20, thanks to a combo of sales and rewards points.

This top, in this green, a black one, and a medium grey:

And this dress:

I'm TAing a class on Buddhism next semester, and girls at my school dress really sharp, so I've been feeling the need to get something like a wardrobe built up -- made harder by the fact that I've dropped 10 or 15 pounds and a bunch of my clothes don't fit anymore. Money's been really tight, so the sales have been helpful. Now to find dark skinny jeans, some decent bras, and to keep finding interesting accessories. Maybe a pair of ballet flats, too.

Anxious Girl

I bought nothing!
I had to work on Black Friday, though, and got myself some pajamas and fluffy slippers.
wanted to get a pair of these ... but ended up just getting a mouse because no money

Fashionable Noob

Lady Finduilas
Three tops and a dress from Banana Republic. Ordinarily, it would've been around $200 and I got the whole thing for $20, thanks to a combo of sales and rewards points.

Wow, that's awesome! I've been waiting to get my VS rewards points to go buy a bra too but they have the WORST system. 4-6 weeks to get a coupon in the mail?- bs.

Fashionable Noob

Ys Propaganda
wanted to get a pair of these ... but ended up just getting a mouse because no money

I was wondering what that boot was so i ended up looking it up. They look really nice! Might buy a pair for work some day. Loving that they have a bunch that match my backpack colors. xp
Not really a Cyber monday deal but........

Humanscale freedom chair.

best chair I've spent $1k.
Kaielyn
Ys Propaganda

I was wondering what that boot was so i ended up looking it up. They look really nice! Might buy a pair for work some day. Loving that they have a bunch that match my backpack colors. xp
palladium boots thought everyone knew about them by now , yea they do have a nice color variety

Aged Girl

I got a natural makeup primer from 100 percent pure
here

And a skin brightener for my mom for 10 dollars each from the same store.

Beloved Muse

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kaielyn
Lady Finduilas

Wow, that's awesome! I've been waiting to get my VS rewards points to go buy a bra too but they have the WORST system. 4-6 weeks to get a coupon in the mail?- bs.

I keep thinking about signing up for their card just for the reward points, but they don't seem to be as fast as the Banana Republic ones. I get my Banana ones in my email super quick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff