Welcome to Gaia! ::

I bought these shoes quite a while ago now because they were clearance and my size and I just love them. emotion_kirakira
My problem, however, and the main reason I haven't worn them once, is that I pretty much live under a rock.
I have absolutely no idea what one might wear shoes like this with.
^.^;;
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated~ ^.^

Eloquent Vampire

They are super neutral, in shape, color, style, so they can go with most anything.

Jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts, tights, pretty much anything. Really, just pick an outfit, add these in, and I bet it'll work out.
Jagger-Wolf
They are super neutral, in shape, color, style, so they can go with most anything.

Jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts, tights, pretty much anything. Really, just pick an outfit, add these in, and I bet it'll work out.
You think so? :3
That's kinda what I was thinking but then I was like...
Iunno, would they look weird with x? gonk
Second guessing myself too much I guess? sweatdrop
Thank you! whee

Eloquent Vampire

Kill it with Faia
Jagger-Wolf

Thank you! whee
No. Really. They're SUPER neutral and will go with most anything. I bet you'd be hard pressed to find an outfit they WOULDN'T work with.

Komitkid's Wife

I'd wear them with tights and a skirt.

Tipsy Tycoon

OMGITSMiShKi
I'd wear them with tights and a skirt.

I concur.
These would be perfect for the smart casual/business casual look. Add I nice blouse and you're set. smile

Timid Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Kill it with Faia
Jagger-Wolf

Thank you! whee

Jagger-Wolf is right! They'll go with almost anything. The material looks pretty neutral, as well. I'd suggest wearing them with tights, and maybe a formal dress/skirt. But they could also work with casual jeans and a pretty T-shirt/blouse.
anything, really. good choice

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
ooh or like a sweater dress and tights! that could be cute! but agree with everyone else, very simple shoes so they could go with a lot.
Ahh, I love you all~
Thank you, thank you~ whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas