Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok. So last time I went to my grandma's out in Vancouver, we went shopping for a bikini, but we went into this store called "After Five". It has like.. all these nice fancy dresses, and I just wanted to get a dress to go to my cousins wedding. I found this beautiful green dress and tried it on. My grandma started pushing me to go to prom, and I kept trying to explain to her, I can't and that it's too late to go. Besides, I don't want to go, for reasons I don't want to get into.

So my problem is, where the heck can I wear this dress to besides my cousins wedding, which by the way is on a beach, so I need shoes good for that. I'm worried I'm going to look better than the bride or her brides maids, but I really need to wear this dress somewhere, and I told my grandma I'd put it to good use.

Where can I wear this?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Spontaneous-Bunny/back1.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Spontaneous-Bunny/Picture049.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Spontaneous-Bunny/Picture013.jpg
Thats a gorgeous dress.
I would wear it to the wedding
maybe if you have prom or junior prom or something
Or just plan a party and make the dress code formal wear.
Not going to prom. talk2hand

What kind of party?
Wow, the dress is gorgeous! I want it. >.< lol, but you can't very well just mail it to me. I am guessing that it goes to the ground. Hm, there are not too many places you could really where a dress like that.

All I can suggest is a fancy party perhaps or some sort of high class restaurant as like say someone's date. Prom would be a good one to wear that too but since you are not going there is really not to many other times you will probably get to wear the dress.

TT.TT aw

Yay to Vancouver, I have relatives near there too.
Maybe a graduation party
or your birthday or something
I'm not going to have a graduation party 'cause right after grad, I'm going to my cousins wedding. Dx
lol, well, you don't have very many choices do you then. You could always sell it. *shrugs*
My grandma would be so upset with me. emo
Oh that sucks
Now I'm out of ideas of where to wear it
But i'm sure you'll find somewhere to wear the dress
which is totally awesome by the way
Hehe. Thanks. x3
one night you and a few friends should get really dressed up, wear the dress and just have fun?

and wear it to the wedding.
OMG !!! i luv that dress maybe take it to a fancy dress party other weddings stuff really fancy
i like the dress.

maybe have a graduation party and make it all fancy.
great way to get money out of relatives too (says the poor college student)

don't worry about looking better than the brides maids, i'm sure they will look beautiful and fit the wedding theme, you just worry about you're shoes.
by the way you don't have to have a graduation party right after graduation, you can wait a bit and have it a few days before or after.
Wear it to a costume party(as a mermaid)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff