Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aroused Nintendo
Pikkewyn
Other than what others said, just watch out for the normal photo-fails concerning make-up, like foundation with SPF and certain powders which make you look like a ghost on camera.
Take some pictures beforehand yourself to see how your look looks on camera, with and without flash C:

I'm a pale girl in general, would it be sale to go one shade darker since the flash washes out the make up? O:
It might make you even paler than your body. You should test your foundation beforehand whether it gives you a horrible whitecast or not wink Just take a picture with the flash on and see whether you look like a ghost or not.

Fashionable Noob

Aroused Nintendo
Kaielyn
You look like Shae in Game of Thrones. surprised

That's a new one, I've been told I look like lori from the walking dead twice lol
It's sooooo uncanny though. Actress Sibel Kekilli. On topic though, could check her out for hair/makeup ideas.

Bashful Bookworm

Look into the bathroom mirror before getting them done. gonk
      I didn't, thought my hair was on point and she only gave me a mirror to adjust the grad cap, but didn't say anything.

If you're an awkward camera smiler like me you'll want to practice in the mirror a lot.

If you're going to do your hair / make-up in a new fancy way, test it out ahead of time. Preferably by a few days or weeks, the night before and day of would be your worst practice times.

Stephnananana

Look into the bathroom mirror before getting them done. gonk
      I didn't, thought my hair was on point and she only gave me a mirror to adjust the grad cap, but didn't say anything.

If you're an awkward camera smiler like me you'll want to practice in the mirror a lot.

If you're going to do your hair / make-up in a new fancy way, test it out ahead of time. Preferably by a few days or weeks, the night before and day of would be your worst practice times.

What happened with your hair? O:

And gotcha c:
vxci
your eyebrows are perfect sad

Aw thank you, threading does wonders tbh

Bashful Bookworm

Aroused Nintendo

I had it slicked back and then I walked to school. Apparently I left before it had set and it was windy. It just got ******** up and messy.

Wealthy Fatcat

You are really pretty. Wear something that makes you feel confident/secure, and it will show in your photos!

My mom took my photos... heck, I even took some of myself. In one photo I had monarch butterflies on my face. I raised them so they were okay with sitting on me. In another I was with the horse I used to have, and the last ones were me at a park. I tried a whole bunch of different stuff, lol.

I couldn't find any with my horse.
Don't ask what was up with my hand, I have no clue myself. Lol

User Image

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

You're so pretty! It would be impossible for your pictures to NOT turn out great! Unless you get a shitty photographer or something lol. You have nothing to worry about, just find some outfits and props that represent who you are and make it clear what kind of poses or backgrounds you would like to your photographer. I didn't say a word to my photographer and some of the backgrounds and poses he chose for me were a little cheesy. I'll just post my favorite smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Koda-Keet
You are really pretty. Wear something that makes you feel confident/secure, and it will show in your photos!

My mom took my photos... heck, I even took some of myself. In one photo I had monarch butterflies on my face. I raised them so they were okay with sitting on me. In another I was with the horse I used to have, and the last ones were me at a park. I tried a whole bunch of different stuff, lol.

User Image

User Image

You look so pretty! The butterflies are an awesome touch, did you plan them ahead of time? (: and thank you c:
Dotti600
You're so pretty! It would be impossible for your pictures to NOT turn out great! Unless you get a shitty photographer or something lol. You have nothing to worry about, just find some outfits and props that represent who you are and make it clear what kind of poses or backgrounds you would like to your photographer. I didn't say a word to my photographer and some of the backgrounds and poses he chose for me were a little cheesy. I'll just post my favorite smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awww you look cute! Did you choose not to smile? One of the reasons I'm not sure about looking nice is because every time I smile one eye looks bigger then the other .-.

Wealthy Fatcat

Aroused Nintendo
Koda-Keet

User Image

User Image

You look so pretty! The butterflies are an awesome touch, did you plan them ahead of time? (: and thank you c:

Thank you so much! I actually didn't plan it. I used to raise monarchs every summer, but lately I haven't been able to find them. They don't really come around here much anymore because their migration patterns are all messed up.

Wealthy Fatcat

Here are some more pictures of them!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers