Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I was in middle school people wore Tripp pants, Jnco jeans and those ball bearing necklaces.

I had one of the necklaces, but never got into the tent pants. Middle school I usually wore 70s punk shirts with cargo shorts covered in patches and safety pins with multiple studded bracelets.

High school was pretty much the same. The scene trend really started becoming popular around the end of my sophomore year/beginning of junior year, but I never really got into that either aside from started wearing skinny jeans.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Flares
Pedal pushers
Chokers
Mud Jeans
Chunky sandals

biggrin
I remember those plastic chokers XD
I just remember the "gangster" wardrobe of the awkward preteen life. South Pole hoodies, Rocawear shirts, south pole jeans/shorts, and a pair of phat farms or g-units! xd
i remember when everybody tried to be emo or punk lol. flared jeans were cool before skinny jeans were invented. the 80's trend became popular. umm what else... when chicks wore bandanas on there head , butterfly hair accessories, denim skirts, skimpy tank tops, britney spears wannabes, suckups, choker necklaces, punk rock music, pop music, plat form shoes, t shirts with stuff written on them, chains belts,ballerina shoes,yea thats all i can think of. i didnt do any of that i hid in the background except i did wear flare jeans but everything else i didnt do.

Alien Invader

I've seen people wearing those chokers that are like supposed to look like tribal tattoos OR SOME s**t. I thought people were wearing them ironically.

But I guess not.

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jeans with...like...flower or pattern stitching on them? And maybe with some fake diamonds on? Was popular when I went to middle school razz All the girls had them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff