Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so my best-friend is having a birthday party/going away party. The theme is "FootLoose." And I asked her about what to wear and she said, plaid shirt and cow-girl boots. But I don't really want to buy those things.. because well, I would never wear them again. And they can get quite expensive, and that would be a waste of money. I think she's talking about the newer-version of FootLoose, so I don't suppose I pull out my old leg-warmers. xD This party is also a dancing party, and I would like for you guys to suggest comfortable styles and such. c: So, please, help! If you need to know anything else, feel free to ask.

yum_tea
If I can't find anything else and get cowgirl boots and a plaid top, what are some good styles with those items? (Without looking like a country-wanna-be.)

yum_tea

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Can you ask her if you can borrow some of her stuff maybe?

Like you guys could dress up and get ready together for it?
Bubble Shark

Well, I could but first of all, I hate wearing other people's clothes.. blagh. That's just a weird thing I have. And second, she is bigger than me, so we don't share clothes anyways. But that is a good idea. c:

yum_tea

Eloquent Vampire

N u g g e t S u c k e r
~Bump.
Don't bump your thread unless it falls off the first page unanswered. This is a slow forum at the best of times.

You can try looking in thrift stores and discount shoe stores for cheap boots. Online works well, too. If you get the kind that have a tighter top, you can wear them under jeans and no one will be the wiser.
Jagger-Wolf
N u g g e t S u c k e r

That sounds good. c: But I would hate to put shoes to waste. Is there any styles that would look cute with the shoes, or should I just throw them in the back of the closet until I go horse-back riding again?

Eloquent Vampire

N u g g e t S u c k e r
Jagger-Wolf
N u g g e t S u c k e r

That sounds good. c: But I would hate to put shoes to waste. Is there any styles that would look cute with the shoes, or should I just throw them in the back of the closet until I go horse-back riding again?
You can always resell them. On Ebay or even Etsy. Donate to a friend who would like them.

You can look up cowboy boots on Tumblr and see what sort of outfits others' have put together with them to get some inspiration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff