Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Tycoon

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I like this piercing, but can't decide if it would look good on me.
Could you use my signature photo as a reference?
heart

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Whether or not it looks good is completely up to you. I have my philtrum pierced, some people hate it some people like it. In the end I like it so it's all that matters. Also jewelry choice is a big factor in whether or not it's flatter.
it would be cute if it was a little stud or something i think!

Eloquent Vampire

Why don't you fake it for yourself?

Go to the craft store and get some flat-backed gemstones. You find them a lot in the scrapbooking areas, sometimes in areas that have beads. You can get them self-adhering or not. Sizes 3-4mm would be about the size of the end jewelry you'd be wearing in it anyway.

Get some eyelash glue (I like the kind with a brush wand and not just a tube), apply the glue to the back of the gem, then stick it on your face. Wear it there all day, go out with it on, whatever. See if you like the way it looks on yourself for a few days. If you end up liking the faked gem, you'll probably like the real thing.

Also, you get pierced for yourself, not because other people think it'll be pretty on you. Do it because you want it. If you want outside opinions, at least get them from people you trust most, from people whose opinions matter. Not random strangers on the internet trying to judge based on a photograph.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff