Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Would I fit pink, purple, silver or blue hair?
I think it's so cool! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If so would you recommend any hair dye?
Know any good tutorials and how to's?

Dapper Striker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
Aw, you're gorgeous! emotion_yatta
I can't recommend you any hair dyes or tutorials as I've never dyed my hair before, but I think silver or blue could really work with you. Don't really think purple or pink would go well, but maybe if the shade of purple is a cooler type of shade, it might work. I just personally think a cooler color would look better than a warm color on you. 3nodding

Fashionable Dabbler

You're really pretty! I instantly thought purple when I saw your pictures, but I also think you could pull off blue or silver. whee

I've been dyeing my hair unnatural colors for about a year and a half, and although I've mostly dyed it bright colors rather than pastels so far, I understand that it's really easy to just mix whatever dye you get (I use Special Effects, which I love heart ) with conditioner to make it lighter. I've never actually done it before, but I'm planning to try sometime soon.

Be warned that cooler colors like blues and greens (and some purples) tend to fade more quickly than warm colors. For best results, leave the dye in your hair for as long as possible (or overnight even) before rinsing it out the first time. It's also a good idea to wash and condition your hair in cold water using color protecting shampoo and conditioner. Also try not to wash your hair too frequently because that will make it fade more quickly; dry shampoo is your friend. biggrin

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Virac
Aw, you're gorgeous! emotion_yatta
I can't recommend you any hair dyes or tutorials as I've never dyed my hair before, but I think silver or blue could really work with you. Don't really think purple or pink would go well, but maybe if the shade of purple is a cooler type of shade, it might work. I just personally think a cooler color would look better than a warm color on you. 3nodding

Hahah aaaw thx heart sweatdrop

I was hoping for pink x3 I have a really pale skin, but my cheeks are always flushing, so I don't tend to use rouge....
I will see biggrin

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
careless seafoam
You're really pretty! I instantly thought purple when I saw your pictures, but I also think you could pull off blue or silver. whee

I've been dyeing my hair unnatural colors for about a year and a half, and although I've mostly dyed it bright colors rather than pastels so far, I understand that it's really easy to just mix whatever dye you get (I use Special Effects, which I love heart ) with conditioner to make it lighter. I've never actually done it before, but I'm planning to try sometime soon.

Be warned that cooler colors like blues and greens (and some purples) tend to fade more quickly than warm colors. For best results, leave the dye in your hair for as long as possible (or overnight even) before rinsing it out the first time. It's also a good idea to wash and condition your hair in cold water using color protecting shampoo and conditioner. Also try not to wash your hair too frequently because that will make it fade more quickly; dry shampoo is your friend. biggrin

Aw thank you biggrin Hahah I don't get that a lot honestly sweatdrop

What colors have you dyed yours?
What makes me not fit pink from what you think? Could I try out several others if I dont use permanent dye? Really curious about this! 3nodding

Fashionable Dabbler

Nordic_Bjork
careless seafoam

Aw thank you biggrin Hahah I don't get that a lot honestly sweatdrop

What colors have you dyed yours?
What makes me not fit pink from what you think? Could I try out several others if I dont use permanent dye? Really curious about this! 3nodding

I've had a few shades of purple, teal, orange, red, pink, and it's been blue since mid-August but it's been fading so right now it's more of a weird uneven periwinkle. whee

Hmmmm. You know, I'm sure that if you really wanted to, you could probably pull off pink as well. I just imagine that purple and blue would best compliment your complexion as far as pastels go. Since it looks like you have a bit of pink in your skin, I think that if you really wanted to go pink, you'd look really adorable in a cool, bright pink over a pastel pink. Or if you really want to go the pastel pink route, just make sure that it's a cool and dark enough pink that it will compliment your skin rather than try to blend in with it. 3nodding

Yeah, you could definitely try out different colors (and even mix them together!) since most dyes in these colors are semi-permanent anyway. Special Effects in particular can be difficult to remove because I think it stains your hair, but I've read that it's easier to wash the color out right after you've dyed it if you decide you don't like it immediately. There are other methods of making the color fade more quickly, but I haven't really tried them. I usually just bleach all of my hair when I touch up the roots because it's short anyway and I don't really care about how damaged it gets at the moment. It's hair, so it'll grow back. sweatdrop

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
A peach like this would look lovely on you

Fluffy Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Very Beautiful Samira
A peach like this would look lovely on you

Omg that looks so rad! heart Looks like I dont even need to bleach my hair completely either lol

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I think pink would probably work best out of the ones you want. Maybe Manic Panic's Cotton Candy pink?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff