Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

Dev- Yeah, you're right :] You could wear it with the fishnets, or with jeans or even glam it up.

Jolie- I have low top black ones (like everyone) and I want the YES/NO ones featured on their site.

Allison- Those are adorable! Are they really that neat greenish black brown color?
la mal de mer`
Allison- Those are adorable! Are they really that neat greenish black brown color?

Yep. :]
Except mine doesn't have that same pattern on the inside.
D:
Dev Kimiko
JolieCATASTROPHE
PINK CONVERSE

Everyone needs a pair of good ol' All Stars. :]

I should take pics of my old converses'. They totally fell apart xD (I have a new pair now, the creme ones with the panther and 1950's girl on the side)

Converse are best when they're fallin' apart. :] The more holes you have, the cooler you are. <3. Unfortunately, my old ones don't fit anymore. I got in what, 6th grade? So I guess that makes sense. I'll try not to dwell on it... Even though it hurts. :[

Dapper Smoker

allisono340
la mal de mer`

Yep. :]
Except mine doesn't have that same pattern on the inside.
D:
Neato : )
Originality... ness.
Thats what im doing with my converse on sunday. Im putting cloth on the tongue and inner sole.

Dapper Smoker

JolieCATASTROPHE
Dev Kimiko
JolieCATASTROPHE
PINK CONVERSE

I should take pics of my old converses'. They totally fell apart xD (I have a new pair now, the creme ones with the panther and 1950's girl on the side)

Converse are best when they're fallin' apart. :] The more holes you have, the cooler you are. <3. Unfortunately, my old ones don't fit anymore. I got in what, 6th grade? So I guess that makes sense. I'll try not to dwell on it... Even though it hurts. :[
Hint: Just push down the back and wear them without pullin the back over your heel. Eventually that thin plasticy rubber will break and theyll be comfy that way. [:
la mal de mer`
JolieCATASTROPHE
Dev Kimiko
JolieCATASTROPHE
PINK CONVERSE

Hint: Just push down the back and wear them without pullin the back over your heel. Eventually that thin plasticy rubber will break and theyll be comfy that way. [:

I saw this really ugly guy at my school doing that and I was like FTW? PUT YOUR SHOES ON! I feel naive now. Thank you for the hint. :] <3.

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Butterflyz Spirit
kitty shoes :]
£40 Camden Market

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have dem shoes <3

Dapper Smoker

JolieCATASTROPHE
la mal de mer`
JolieCATASTROPHE
Dev Kimiko
JolieCATASTROPHE
PINK CONVERSE

I saw this really ugly guy at my school doing that and I was like FTW? PUT YOUR SHOES ON! I feel naive now. Thank you for the hint. :] <3.

Haha :]
As long as your foot is all the way pushed up it's not so bad. Especially when the rest of your look is kinda grunge.

Then again, it's probably not the best thing to do if you need to, say, run? As they tend to slip off.

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My favorite outfit is the one in my signature. Fall out Boy T-shirt and my striped Dickies <3
The sides of my Converse split. And the insides fell apart. They were not kind to my feet during rain D':

But they lasted for a good few years.

Dapper Smoker

Dev Kimiko
The sides of my Converse split. And the insides fell apart. They were not kind to my feet during rain D':

But they lasted for a good few years.
Mine are about to do that.
Haha
nice dress! biggrin ninja
Butterflyz Spirit
kitty shoes :]
£40 Camden Market

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omg I have a pair of those. I'd never seen any other ones before. Do yours have little anarchy signs on the bottom?
Oh my gosh,
so boxing day,
went out shopping at all my favourite places.

Found bazillions of super adorable, SOFT, cheap and WARM sweaters.
I think at ... Fairweather. Mikk Couture.

3 for 1. o: I have like 6. xD~ I could not help myself.
They had a bunch of Foriucci stuff 3 for 1, too. I was so excited. =3

I'd post pictures, but sadly, I have none. xD
Can't be bothered to post pictures at the mo - maybe later.

I'm mostly a jeans and t-shirt sort of girl, with Converse (but of course). Old, manky, faded black ones with purpes velvet ribbon for laces. At the moment they're covered in mud from when me and my mates tried to slide down a hill in a plastic baby sledge when it wasn't snowing. But they're well loved.

And a big hoodie, to finish it off.

I'll go take some pictures, post them when I get around to it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff