Welcome to Gaia! ::

[STORY:]
Ok, so this weekend [Saturday/21] is my junior prom.. and i have no dress, no shoes, no jewlery, no nothing.. but i do have a date biggrin lololololo

[PROBLEM:]
I need dress ideas.. i'm gone to a semi formal [Winter Gala] but never a formal Junior prom. Its not Senior Prom.. so i dunno if that makes it slightly less formal then Sr. Prom and more formal then Jr. Prom... but yea.. i need dress help.

[ME:]
I have large shoulders, gross fatty thighs, no butt, and a teeeeeeny tiiiny waist. My favorite colors are white, green, yellow, and liiiight pink. I listen to Indie, Alternative music and my favorite band is The Beatles, Coldplay, and JET. I'm 5'5"-5'6" and 120lbs.

[PIKTARS:]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HELP?

********.. i found out i'm a size 0-2 D: but i foudnz a dress para mi!~
What's your budget?
I'd say go for a simple cocktail style dress, I hate how everyone goes out and spends way too much money on some overdone ugly dress that they only wear once.

That's all I've got. I only went to my Senior Prom and wore a cocktail dress instead of what look like a wedding dress. I still use it to this day... and that was... 3 years ago. WOW! hahaha... that's the way to go!
Maybe something like this or this
What color, specifically, of green and yellow??
Wizzle
I'd say go for a simple cocktail style dress, I hate how everyone goes out and spends way too much money on some overdone ugly dress that they only wear once.

That's all I've got. I only went to my Senior Prom and wore a cocktail dress instead of what look like a wedding dress. I still use it to this day... and that was... 3 years ago. WOW! hahaha... that's the way to go!
wooo~ i finally bought a kewt cocktail looking one, 's kewt~
`Mayface
Wizzle

wooo~ i finally bought a kewt cocktail looking one, 's kewt~

Awesome! Post a pix of it sometime! wink

It's cute AND you can wear it again! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out