Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Rogue Pixels
Wanted to share my find at the vintage shop in my town. I found this awesome dress for only $10! I'm thrilled to find anything cute that fits me in that store!!

User Image

With shrug:

User Image

You're just having a grand old time with clothes lately. That's awesome. I like that dress, very cute.

Rogue

Silent Lotus

You're just having a grand old time with clothes lately. That's awesome. I like that dress, very cute.

Thanks! Yea I've been going to thrift places a lot and getting lucky I guess. I hardly ever find stuff my size at this vintage shop and when I went shopping with a friend she found this dress for me. I was thrilled. <3

Also expecting my petticoat today, so I'll post that later :>

Rogue

Petticoat arrived on schedule!

Skirts with petticoat under:

User Image User Image
Rogue Pixels
Petticoat arrived on schedule!

Skirts with petticoat under:

User Image User Image

Very cute heart

Rogue

More dressed up with the petticoat:

User Image

Rogue

Found this beautiful blouse today at a consignment shop, planning to make a coord with some classic or gothic lolita with this. heart

User Image

Also my husband hates it, but I love this blouse dress, it's comfy and lightweight and flowy. even if it looks bad on me, oh well. I'll live.

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

You guys I HAVE A CAT!

She's black and her name is Carmilla she is on topic for this thread. I love her so much.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Rogue Pixels
Found this beautiful blouse today at a consignment shop, planning to make a coord with some classic or gothic lolita with this. heart

User Image

Also my husband hates it, but I love this blouse dress, it's comfy and lightweight and flowy. even if it looks bad on me, oh well. I'll live.

User Image

Your local consignment shops are amazing, apparently. ouo You look great in that second one don't let anyone tell you differently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff