Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

spuntino
So my next few designs are moving from gothic lolita into a closer parallel with goth. @_@;

I've been invited to do an event in June, the shipping deadline for which is April 26th, so I'm putting together a Demon Queen ensemble using PVC, chiffon, and heaps of Swarovski crystals. I'm in the middle of making a headdress for the outfit, which includes two ram-style horns out of papier mache, a crown made of PVC, lace, chiffon, and crystals, all bedecked with roses. And the actual manufactured line I'll be releasing in June is all batwings and standing collars and badassery in shantung, chiffon and satin.

BATS. BATS EVERYWHERE.

Which reminds me, I reeeeeeeally want this ring from Omnia, but I'm currently putting my money into manufacturing, so I have to just admire from afar for now.

Custom horns = heart

Please post here! and tumblr (because I think I follow you). That sounds beautiful. Anything with horns is love for me, and the ram style horns are one of my favs! I've debated on making my own for a long time now, with flowers from the craft store, and possibly get horns from the Halloween shop, depending on how much I would want to spend. I've seen custom horns made several ways. Maybe you have a recommendation on where I could start?

Also that ring is gorgeous~! OwO I don't blame you for wanting it.
Redwing Rogue
spuntino
So my next few designs are moving from gothic lolita into a closer parallel with goth. @_@;

I've been invited to do an event in June, the shipping deadline for which is April 26th, so I'm putting together a Demon Queen ensemble using PVC, chiffon, and heaps of Swarovski crystals. I'm in the middle of making a headdress for the outfit, which includes two ram-style horns out of papier mache, a crown made of PVC, lace, chiffon, and crystals, all bedecked with roses. And the actual manufactured line I'll be releasing in June is all batwings and standing collars and badassery in shantung, chiffon and satin.

BATS. BATS EVERYWHERE.

Which reminds me, I reeeeeeeally want this ring from Omnia, but I'm currently putting my money into manufacturing, so I have to just admire from afar for now.

Custom horns = heart

Please post here! and tumblr (because I think I follow you). That sounds beautiful. Anything with horns is love for me, and the ram style horns are one of my favs! I've debated on making my own for a long time now, with flowers from the craft store, and possibly get horns from the Halloween shop, depending on how much I would want to spend. I've seen custom horns made several ways. Maybe you have a recommendation on where I could start?

Also that ring is gorgeous~! OwO I don't blame you for wanting it.

Ohyeah, easy done. Get some floral wire and create the basice shape you want for the edges (I did three pieces folded into half, then twisted them together from the top so they formed a rough pyramid). Then twist the metal until you get the right curved shape. Use masking tape to create the "flat" inside plane, then use newspaper to create the curved sides on the outside. Tape over for a flat surface, wind with yarn for texture, then papier mache the lot with tissue. You can see the rough steps I took here:

http://instagram.com/p/mJzdNWs4lZ/
http://instagram.com/p/mKIzCvs4th/
http://instagram.com/p/mKfoE8s4j-/

I still need at least a couple more layers before they're ready for sanding/painting, but they're already looking pretty horn like with that first layer!

Demonic Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want these boots so bad, but $190?! T___T☠

Rogue

Not goth, but today I feel like a rag doll.

User ImageUser Image

Rogue

Cannibal Girls

You can get ones similar for much cheaper. At that point just buy a decent pair of Docs. surprised

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Redwing Rogue
Not goth, but today I feel like a rag doll.

It looks cute for the spring.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Cannibal Girls

Funky.
I've been seriously wanting a pair of these simple, black creepers. Alas, I cannot justify spending so much on them right now. If anyone knows of any site that sells these at a less expensive price let me know heart

Commander in Chief

Juliannna
I've been seriously wanting a pair of these simple, black creepers. Alas, I cannot justify spending so much on them right now. If anyone knows of any site that sells these at a less expensive price let me know heart

Did you know that everyone has a unique tongue print that can be used to identify them from other people? Don't lick people.

Demonic Lover

Juliannna

☠I'd ebay it.
I bought them. Sadly, they don't have half sizes, so...as an 8.5 person wearing a 9 it can be painful.☠

Commander in Chief

Cannibal Girls
Juliannna

☠I'd ebay it.
I bought them. Sadly, they don't have half sizes, so...as an 8.5 person wearing a 9 it can be painful.☠
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Rogue

Juliannna

Try here! Overstock seems to have some that are not terribly unreasonable. I think they're cute! But I don't think I could pull them off very well. ;_; I could see you with leopard print ones though! They seem to be somewhat popular at the moment.

Commander in Chief

Redwing Rogue
Juliannna

Try here! Overstock seems to have some that are not terribly unreasonable. I think they're cute! But I don't think I could pull them off very well. ;_; I could see you with leopard print ones though! They seem to be somewhat popular at the moment.
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Spooky Specter

12,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Ugh. I love platforms. I really want a pair of Demonia-style platform boots, but 1. money is a thing and 2. I'm already tall, and I'd feel kind of awkward being even taller in platforms. I guess that wouldn't matter too much when going to clubs and stuff since a lot of people tend to wear platforms there anyway. I might get a pair of men's boots, since they tend to be a little lower.

Money is still an issue, though. I have like no spending money right now. ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff