Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Vampire

gas station bathroom

Lol, it's cool. A lot of times the posers seem more friendly and happy than the elitist s**t heads.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She laughed a wicked laugh and said...

That's true too. I understand wanting people to wear a fashion accurately, but goth comes in so many different flavors, it's hard to fault people who don't fit EXACTLY into just one of them. I myself am several flavors, according to this lovely little website. Cute little reference site

I like that site because it doesn't put anyone down, not even the mall goth baby bats. I can respect that.
"Come here, let me clip your wings"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loli-ROCKx
opto
Us Brits are so exotic, doncha think? 4laugh
Come with me and bless the night
Let the darkness be your salvation
Curse the day - escape the light
Break the chains of imagination

I guess we're Eastern now Octo xd

Come with me and seize the night
Nows the time for some inspiration
Leave the day and loose the light
No taboos only new sensations...

I know, check us out.
I somehow seem to have grown 6 more legs, too wink lol

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I need to add that site to links section, but I'm too lazy right now!

Also, I just played Booty Grab in your aquarium!

Eloquent Vampire

gas station bathroom
I need to add that site to links section, but I'm too lazy right now!

Also, I just played Booty Grab in your aquarium!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She laughed a wicked laugh and said...

Sweet! How much did you win? (I get a quarter of it. ^_^)
"Come here, let me clip your wings"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lol I did really bad. I got like, 26 or something.

Eloquent Vampire

gas station bathroom
Lol I did really bad. I got like, 26 or something.

Aww dang! But every gold counts, right? stressed
I was 'the goth kid' in middle school but that's as goth as I would ever be. I was emo, thank you very much xD
No but, I had the box black hair dye, completely red and black wardrobe, and caked that black makeup on like nobody's business, so for all intents and purposes, I was queen goth. Too bad I wasn't anywhere near a real/good one. Although I have to say, I rocked my pyramid stud choker like nobody's business. If only I still had pictures.

Though I gotta say, I love blackwaterfall.com. Best part is going through it and looking up what kind of goth my friends all are, as they are actual goths and I am just a weirdo.
I've always been a bizzare mix of "80's goth" and "little girl" as a child I'd often wear "leather" leggings with a ditzy print summers dress and my mothers ankh pendants. I tend to lean more towards "little girl" these days but there is really something about black platform boots that really sing to me.

Now that the UK is no longer in the Western World I'm curious as to who the Emperor is? I quite fancy being a concubine.
Aw man. The memories of being a little goth kid, fun.
Glad that theres no evidence of that. rofl.

I still rock my spike choker sometimes.
Don't be hatin'
talk2hand

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hypephilia

Don't be hatin'
talk2hand

I just found mine.

I need an excuse to wear it. ninja
I hate not. Mine broke where it buckled 'cause it wasn't real leather, and I was ever so sad. I still tried to wear it for a while after that, but my neck wasn't too happy about that. A few monthslater my uncle gave me one that used to belong to some weird punk kid friend of his who he hadn't seen in 30 years and has probably since died, but it was kinda shitty and all, being like 30 years old.
I been on a quest for a new one ever since, though. Every sex and costume shop I see, I check for one that might resemble it, but they're all too big of spikes.

Eloquent Vampire

gas station bathroom
Hypephilia

Don't be hatin'
talk2hand

I just found mine.

I need an excuse to wear it. ninja

Here's the excuse:
Because you're HOT!

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

Hypephilia
Aw man. The memories of being a little goth kid, fun.
Glad that theres no evidence of that. rofl.

Don't be hatin'
talk2hand

I lost my spike collar, but I do still have my spike bracelets. Purchased at Hot Topic when I was a rockin' Baby Bat. I remember when Hot Topic was scary, that only the bad kids went in there. And when I wanted EVERYTHING. Now... I walk on the far side of the hall in the mall from it. crying How far you've fallen, Hot Topic.
I go in Hot Topic just to loiter rofl.
Some of the staff at the local one are cool to talk to.

I don't buy much unless I have a body jewelry emergency or see some band shirt I want.

Eloquent Vampire

Hypephilia
I go in Hot Topic just to loiter rofl.
Some of the staff at the local one are cool to talk to.

I don't buy much unless I have a body jewelry emergency or see some band shirt I want.

Pretty much same here. I find basic body jewelry there cheap, and so if I end up losing them or not being able to use them I go there. I get most of my tapers and plugs there, since I won't be using them for a long time.

Anyone remember when Hot Topic almost exclusively sold Tripp pants, and those elegant goth dresses, and the long trench coats for guys? They used to be EVERYWHERE on the walls, now they are no where to be seen, not even on the website.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff