Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Vampire

Boom! Semi-impulsive new tongue piercing. And the blue-purple opal I got for it is so oretty! 4mm compared to the pervious piercings' 6mm white opal. It's perfect and i love it!

Under the cut since I am still on the tablet and can't guarantee sizing.

User Image

Rogue

Jagger-Wolf

Oh! I love the colors! Opal is so pretty! heart

Rogue

*post isn't that goth related, but whatever. It's fashion related, close enough.

So I'm just gonna show off some wishlist stuff now because I'm broke, and I am sort of torn on whether to get any of these or not. I know I really want the dress! The tank is super comfy and a great idea for a lounge-around-the-house shirt! I might hold off for Christmas though.

I got so many compliments wearing this dress when I showed my friends on FB. And really, I was just modeling the dress for a friend. I didn't expect people to like it so much! D:
User Image

This tank makes me feel sorta weeaboo, but whatever I guess.
User Image

Eloquent Vampire

Redwing Rogue
Jagger-Wolf

I'll be getting a better picture of it once the swelling is down and I can downsize the barbell. My phone takes awful pictures anymore, it didn't used to be so bad if I remember right.

I saw this blue-purple opal in the starter jewelry selection case and just KNEW I had to have it. I've decided that only opals can be in my mouth. 3nodding

Rogue

Jagger-Wolf
Redwing Rogue
Jagger-Wolf

I'll be getting a better picture of it once the swelling is down and I can downsize the barbell. My phone takes awful pictures anymore, it didn't used to be so bad if I remember right.

I saw this blue-purple opal in the starter jewelry selection case and just KNEW I had to have it. I've decided that only opals can be in my mouth. 3nodding

Camera phones are weird at times. I feel like they gradually get worse partly because we get used to higher resolution updates with new phones and tablets, that the features of new phones out there triumphs what our current phones may offer now, thus it doesn't seem that great of quality because quality in products are changing. That's me entirely guessing though. But really the colors suit you! :3 Has it been a while since you've updated any piercings? I can't remember if you had your tongue pierced there before or not now.

Eloquent Vampire

Redwing Rogue
Jagger-Wolf
Redwing Rogue
Jagger-Wolf

Camera phones are weird at times. I feel like they gradually get worse partly because we get used to higher resolution updates with new phones and tablets, that the features of new phones out there triumphs what our current phones may offer now, thus it doesn't seem that great of quality because quality in products are changing. That's me entirely guessing though. But really the colors suit you! :3 Has it been a while since you've updated any piercings? I can't remember if you had your tongue pierced there before or not now.
The first tongue piercing was the white one, had that done about a year and a half ago. This last January/February I had my daith done for my birthday, so that was the most recent one. I tend to get pierced about once a year now, on average.

I'm very slowly working on splitting my tongue, and this second piercing is one more step toward that process. But honestly, as of right now, I love this look WAY too much to want to change anything. So the split will have to wait, not like I had a real time frame in mind anyway.
Getting my hair done next week for the first time in a year. I'm probably going to go short and asymmetrical again, because my hair is just too thin to keep long. Even though I miss doing updos and such, it just doesn't look good without a lot of effort when I have it long. Sigh. I guess this is what wigs are for, though.

Just have to talk to my stylist to see if I can do a gradient dye job on hair that short, or if I'll be going back to a colourful chunk or two like last time.

Eloquent Vampire

spuntino
Getting my hair done next week for the first time in a year. I'm probably going to go short and asymmetrical again, because my hair is just too thin to keep long. Even though I miss doing updos and such, it just doesn't look good without a lot of effort when I have it long. Sigh. I guess this is what wigs are for, though.

Just have to talk to my stylist to see if I can do a gradient dye job on hair that short, or if I'll be going back to a colourful chunk or two like last time.
The colored chunk is really cute. My hair is really fine, too, but I apparently have a lot of them, so it kinda cancels out. It just doesn't style for s**t.
Jagger-Wolf
spuntino

The colored chunk is really cute. My hair is really fine, too, but I apparently have a lot of them, so it kinda cancels out. It just doesn't style for s**t.

It used to be really thick/a lot in there before they put me on Pentasa. Then it all fell out. And never really grew back the same. It's quite depressing. neutral

I like the coloured chunk, too. It also faded really well because of the colours I chose. If I can't do the gradient, I'll get it that same rose red, but have them put a teal chunk in with the purple this time. I was hoping to have it go from rose red through the purple into teal, but. Yep. If it's too short, it's too short and that's all there is to it.

[edit] Unrelated to my hair, but probably even more goth, my friend did a photoshoot as a vampire today (technically her Halloween costume this year, I believe), wearing one of the chokers I make.

Dedicated Bloodsucker

spuntino
Jagger-Wolf
spuntino

It used to be really thick/a lot in there before they put me on Pentasa. Then it all fell out. And never really grew back the same. It's quite depressing. neutral

I like the coloured chunk, too. It also faded really well because of the colours I chose. If I can't do the gradient, I'll get it that same rose red, but have them put a teal chunk in with the purple this time. I was hoping to have it go from rose red through the purple into teal, but. Yep. If it's too short, it's too short and that's all there is to it.

[edit] Unrelated to my hair, but probably even more goth, my friend did a photoshoot as a vampire today (technically her Halloween costume this year, I believe), wearing one of the chokers I make.

--invades on thread and conversation without warning or invite--

Woahhh, that choker though. That's lovely.
Izualio
spuntino
Jagger-Wolf
spuntino

Thank you! She showed me some of the final photos on her phone this weekend and they are knock outs. She looks so good and the choker complements the outfit perfectly. She's already ordering another with red stones! smile

And unrelated to that, but back on the topic of my hair ... I'm delaying a week. My partner is in hospital at the moment, awaiting emergency surgery due to the recurrence of an abscess we dealt with last year over the course of six months. He'll be on bedrest for at week while he recovers, the poor thing. ><

Dedicated Bloodsucker

spuntino
Izualio
spuntino
Jagger-Wolf
spuntino

Thank you! She showed me some of the final photos on her phone this weekend and they are knock outs. She looks so good and the choker complements the outfit perfectly. She's already ordering another with red stones! smile

And unrelated to that, but back on the topic of my hair ... I'm delaying a week. My partner is in hospital at the moment, awaiting emergency surgery due to the recurrence of an abscess we dealt with last year over the course of six months. He'll be on bedrest for at week while he recovers, the poor thing. ><

You have some serious skill. It's such a coincidence-- I was just thinking about trying my hand at some ornate collars and chokers. x3

Gradient hair is awesome, if you're able to do it. I'm stuck in the comfort-zone of blue-black for the past years. XD

Aw. D: Poor guy. Best wishes for recovery. Surgery is nasty business.

Rogue

I gave in. I never thought I'd buy a pair, but I bought some fleece lined leggings from my work! For under $10 these things are so comfy and seem reliable!! heart Also with Black Friday deals I got that Jiji shirt I wanted for only $10 too! I officially have "lounge around the house" wear, I guess. Kind of whatever, but I felt like sharing anyway. I never knew how cozy leggings could be! ;w; I'm not sure if anyone else can relate to me in this. Maybe not. It's nice to have something around the house I can wear when I know it's just me at home and I don't have a ton of things to do. I only plan to wear these around the house anyway.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please excuse the messy room ;_;

Anyway, I hope everyone had a decent Thanksgiving. ;w;

Eloquent Vampire

Voltaire is such a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL man. And his new album is totally killer.

User Image

Dedicated Bloodsucker

Jagger-Wolf

I dunno.

I met him a few months ago and he was kind of a jerk. .__.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff