Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

i LOVE piercings and tattoos..im currently too young to get anything done though..cuz my parents wont let me do anything more than i have...but i want more piercings and i want some tattoos....

currently i want a total of 18...including the ones i already have... piercings..in various places...and 6 tattoos...and im very upset that i cant get started on any of them because of my stupid age..but hey only 10 months to go i guess...

currently i have a total of 6 piercing..3 in each ear...

lobe=4G
2nd hole=14G
3rd hole= 18G
Did everybody Disappear?
Metal_Mistress
Did everybody Disappear?

I S'pose so
Metal_Mistress

Luckily, i want to go for the Graphic Design/photographer Career, So i have a little bit of leeway here blaugh

But i think that people won't hire you based on your tattoos or piercings is just ridiculous, not to mention discriminatory.

i could go on and on and on with this subject for HOURS.

Hahah lucky you wink It's very silly. I think it's slowly changing though. 30 years ago it wasn't so. My mother is 56 now, when she was younger and in to her 20s and 30s, the only people back then who had tattoos were sailors, military men (both quite rowdy types of men) and bikers. So she has kind of negative connotations to them. Same with many others of the "baby boomer" generation. They just weren't big.

Now they're so common. Practically half the population above 15 has tattoos. I see girls that are like 13 and 14 running around with tattoos. It's crazy. In some ways good because they're becoming so mainstream.

When I went to the doctor over the summer there was a receptionist who couldn't have been older than maybe late 20s and she had a rather large tattoo on her lower arm, from wrist to elbow. Didn't have to wear long sleeve shirt and was working in a very classy doctor's office. I was very happily surprised.
I have:

(12) ear piercings (all 16-18 gauge)
(1) 16g labret
(1) 18g lip on my left side
(1) 18g nose stud on my right

I want a skull/heart thing on my collar bone, something on my upper/middle back, and sname on my foot or ankle who's scales spell out "panic."

By the way, I LOVE your back tattoo Metal_Mistress.
HollyWog
Metal_Mistress

Luckily, i want to go for the Graphic Design/photographer Career, So i have a little bit of leeway here blaugh

But i think that people won't hire you based on your tattoos or piercings is just ridiculous, not to mention discriminatory.

Hahah lucky you wink It's very silly. I think it's slowly changing though. 30 years ago it wasn't so. My mother is 56 now, when she was younger and in to her 20s and 30s, the only people back then who had tattoos were sailors, military men (both quite rowdy types of men) and bikers. So she has kind of negative connotations to them. Same with many others of the "baby boomer" generation. They just weren't big.

Now they're so common. Practically half the population above 15 has tattoos. I see girls that are like 13 and 14 running around with tattoos. It's crazy. In some ways good because they're becoming so mainstream.

When I went to the doctor over the summer there was a receptionist who couldn't have been older than maybe late 20s and she had a rather large tattoo on her lower arm, from wrist to elbow. Didn't have to wear long sleeve shirt and was working in a very classy doctor's office. I was very happily surprised.

Yeah, i belive now the statistics are 48% of people ages 18 -25 have atleast 1 Tattoo. Times are-A-changing.

Im quite Happy that it's becomming more and more accepted tho. it's a good thing.
HollyWog
Metal_Mistress

The only complaints I ever receive are from mormons. I won't say all because my younger mormon friends are very kind and receptive of my lifestyle, though they don't condone it.
Captain Absinthe
I have:

(12) ear piercings (all 16-18 gauge)
(1) 16g labret
(1) 18g lip on my left side
(1) 18g nose stud on my right

I want a skull/heart thing on my collar bone, something on my upper/middle back, and sname on my foot or ankle who's scales spell out "panic."

By the way, I LOVE your back tattoo Metal_Mistress.

Thank You biggrin
Captain Absinthe
HollyWog
Metal_Mistress

The only complaints I ever receive are from mormons. I won't say all because my younger mormon friends are very kind and receptive of my lifestyle, though they don't condone it.

I allways get s**t from Catholic people it seems like.
Metal_Mistress
Captain Absinthe
HollyWog
Metal_Mistress

I allways get s**t from Catholic people it seems like.

No. I don't have to deal with too many Catholics. It's Mormon-ville over here unless I cross the river. Then everyone is Catholic (mainly Mexicans) or hippy. I know that's not a relgion, but way too many fall under that kind of umbrella term.
I sure could go for a new Piercing right now smile
Metal_Mistress
I sure could go for a new Piercing right now smile

i sure could go for some sleep too sweatdrop
Goodnight all, i shall return around 11 tomorrow when i wake the hell Up
I have upper cartilidge, and standards. I plan to get more piercings in the near future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff