Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

I love your flower branch thingy tattoo. I'll post some pics of my tats when I get home to my computer. biggrin
Kotae

Yeah.. Thankfully, I've not gotten any keloids. Just.. like.. little liquid things that I had to pop (slight infection, I suppose, but the guy said it wasn't a keloid). My piercing generally heal okay, and my conch is basically healed after a month.

yeah, affter i took the bar out on my Industrial and put the seperate barbells in there, things were fine. iv'e been using tea Tree oil to dry them up, and it seems to be working fine.
Lucretia_meine_reflektion
I love your flower branch thingy tattoo. I'll post some pics of my tats when I get home to my computer. biggrin

Thanks smile

Demonic Gatekeeper

~.:*~the devil may smile with an angels face~*:.~

I have 6 ear piercings and 3 tattoos.
I can't say why I wanted to get myself tattoeed
(maybe it's because my sister has tattoos too)
but I just got addicted to them after the first one. whee
Now I'm trying to save money to get my 4th tattoo.

ninja Sorry no pics.

~.:*~I'm your devil in disguise~*:.~
EW! tattoos are a no no... you get old and they get saggy... and who "likes" pain???

Not I.

I told my self when I was young I would never get a tattoo or do drugs. I keep the promises I make to myself thank you.

Piercings? same... pain isn't the best feeling in my opinion... the most I would get would be 2 holes in each ear... i now have 1 hole in each ear.
Metal_Mistress
Kotae

Yeah.. Thankfully, I've not gotten any keloids. Just.. like.. little liquid things that I had to pop (slight infection, I suppose, but the guy said it wasn't a keloid). My piercing generally heal okay, and my conch is basically healed after a month.

yeah, affter i took the bar out on my Industrial and put the seperate barbells in there, things were fine. iv'e been using tea Tree oil to dry them up, and it seems to be working fine.

That's good. =]
I've heard sea salt mixes are used a lot for cleaning ears.. what the guy suggested for me to use. I hear those work wonders too~
Kotae
Metal_Mistress
Kotae

That's good. =]
I've heard sea salt mixes are used a lot for cleaning ears.. what the guy suggested for me to use. I hear those work wonders too~

H2Ocean is Amazing. If you can find it, order some.
Psht, i have to go to work, I'll be back later

Goodbye thread!
As much as I find piercings interesting I wouldn't have them done on myself, the job I do and intend to carry on doing would deem most piercings as a rather serious hazard should an animal panic and catch them. I don't even have my ears pierced for this reason.

Most of the tattoos I plan on getting are words, i'm talking with people to finalise the designs and locations before getting them done though. The words i'm getting inked are buchedd, gwên and celwyddgi. Hopefully anyway.
cottonkandynb
EW! tattoos are a no no... you get old and they get saggy...

That's part of getting old. Accept it. You too will get old and things will sag, whether you have tattoos or not. Why act like you're going to need to be firm and ripped at 75? Are you planning on running around in halter tops at 80? I'm not personally so the fact nature is occuring won't bother me.

Quote:
and who "likes" pain???

Not many people. Liking pain has little to do with liking tattoos. And most people who go on and on about "Oooh I'm such a masochist..I just love the pain." are just try-hards who have maybe one tiny tattoo. If you did that in front of a tattoo artist they'd laugh their a** off in your face.

Pain is also part of life. Most good things require pain and sacrifice. Fair enough if you don't seek it out. But some of us are just willing to look beyond a bit of temporary pain for something important.
2 tattoos, 0 piercings.
My body doesn't like metal, I've tried. sad
I'd like a bunch, but we hobos can't afford such newfangled luxuries.
I like piercings and tattoos...<3

Sadly I only have two ear piercings though. I want two more, another on my lobe along with the two on each already, then one up in the cardilage.

I also want my eyebrow peirced. Maybe some day my belly button.

I want several tattoos though. Two on each shoulder blade, two on each ankle, and one lower on my back. Maybe even one on my neck.

5,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Metal_Mistress
Synnthetika
Sooon..

Sooon I will have my double nostril completed. Then I can move onto more and more piercings.

if you put studs in them both tho, the ends of the jewelry would get tang;ed together

Hoops only. I hate studs. Hoops are so much more comfortable and stylish.
i have 3 peircings

two in one ear
one in the other.

i'm not too big on it. but i think they're neat, especially yours. <3
real cool to look at.

and tatoos
i'm planning on getting one. when i'm older.
but i'm not sure what, so i'm thinking about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff