Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Dapper Gekko

Since I have a cold, I removed the circular barbell from my septum and switched to a retainer, which I have flipped up to make blowing my nose easier.

I just have to say that it's a little odd seeing my nose naked.

Sparkly Wench

I don't have jewelry in my septum the majority of the time.. it's almost weird seeing myself with it in my face. >_<

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Guess who got a new laptop!! Woot! I love it so much!

Sparkly Wench

Wheeee!~
New electronics are always super awesome. heart

The inside of one of my nostrils is super swollen and gross. D: Like almost blistering and yeah.
Gogo antibiotic cream!~

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alrighty, before I make any purchases, I know bioplast is safe for gums and teeth but what about lucite? Jagger I know you said it was safe for healed piercings, but it is safe for the teeth and gums and long term wear? I read the material information on BAF and it says it is a type of acrylic and I know acrylic isn't good for long term wear.
I have a question about n****e piercings!

What exactly should you expect when changing them ?

I got mine done and had to change the bar myself shortly thereafter. To short bar/excess swelling/extenuating circumstances. It hurt pretty bad but I wasn't giving them up so I pushed through. This was like a month after getting them pierced. Not funnnn.

They are now 1 year and 3 Months old and no longer have any issues. I still get a bit of lymph now and then but I think that's common with female ones due to hormone flux.

Now I want to change to just a slightly shorter bar, they have finally settled to the point I believe it's ok to change to a shorter bar, but due to the first time being so uncomfortable I dunno what to do D: Like what is expected when your changing your n****e piercing ?

I have medium sized boobies 44B D: so maybe they aren't even fully healed yet.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Phoenix Goya

I got mine done and had to change the bar myself shortly thereafter. To short bar/excess swelling/extenuating circumstances. It hurt pretty bad but I wasn't giving them up so I pushed through. This was like a month after getting them pierced. Not funnnn.

They are now 1 year and 3 Months old and no longer have any issues. I still get a bit of lymph now and then but I think that's common with female ones due to hormone flux.

Now I want to change to just a slightly shorter bar, they have finally settled to the point I believe it's ok to change to a shorter bar, but due to the first time being so uncomfortable I dunno what to do D: Like what is expected when your changing your n****e piercing ?

Do you need them to be shorter? I would have a piercer swap them out for you.
The Fetish Faerie
Phoenix Goya

Do you need them to be shorter? I would have a piercer swap them out for you.

Yeah. The not being swollen / irritated anymore means the bar is just a bit to long now.

I dunno if I have time to go to a piercer at the moment. I work as a trucker and right now is a really busy season. D: It would be easier to change myself if possible.

Gatekeeper

i too have a question!

i have a medium to large sized tat on my stomach that i got when i was sixteen.
it's not really pretty and i don't show it off much.

i was wondering if i should just it laser removed?
but, the tat is all black and i've heard the darker the ink the longer (and more expensive) it is to remove.
and if it is removed, how will getting another tat in the same spot (or around) effect me?

or should i get it covered up? what would be considered as a good "cover-up" tat?

Toothsome Phantom

the floacist
i too have a question!

but, the tat is all black and i've heard the darker the ink the longer (and more expensive) it is to remove.
and if it is removed, how will getting another tat in the same spot (or around) effect me?

or should i get it covered up? what would be considered as a good "cover-up" tat?

To answer your first question, yes. Black ink, more so from older more settled tattoo's will take longer to remove. That being the case most places charge per session meaning the more sessions the more money and sadly more pain.

Removing tattoo's is much more painful then getting them.

Once removed though you can get a new tattoo as soon as an artist thinks the area is fully healed. Depending on the size of the old tattoo and the removal area it can take anywhere from half a year to a full two for the tissue to settle. And sadly sometimes the removal isn't fully successful and you end up with a tattoo shaped scar that will not cover easy.

What you can do is perhaps add to or try and cover the tattoo with another tattoo. Depending on what it is, getting it touched up or extended can sometimes help make it look better or look like a different tattoo altogether. I like this option the best, it costs far less the removing a tattoo just to get another one in it's place.

And as for a good 'cover up' that all really depends on you. Most artists can show you what the tattoo will look like before hand.

Gatekeeper

M i L K chu__xx
the floacist
i too have a question!

To answer your first question, yes. Black ink, more so from older more settled tattoo's will take longer to remove. That being the case most places charge per session meaning the more sessions the more money and sadly more pain.

Once removed though you can get a new tattoo as soon as an artist thinks the area is fully healed. Depending on the size of the old tattoo and the removal area it can take anywhere from half a year to a full two for the tissue to settle. And sadly sometimes the removal isn't fully successful and you end up with a tattoo shaped scar that will not cover easy.

What you can do is perhaps add to or try and cover the tattoo with another tattoo. Depending on what it is, getting it touched up or extended can sometimes help make it look better or look like a different tattoo altogether. I like this option the best, it costs far less the removing a tattoo just to get another one in it's place.

And as for a good 'cover up' that all really depends on you. Most artists can show you what the tattoo will look like before hand.

thanks. i think i'll just get one to cover it up. that solves that decision.
also, since it's an all black tat, would that effect getting a cover tat with colors?

Toothsome Phantom

the floacist
M i L K chu__xx
the floacist
i too have a question!

thanks. i think i'll just get one to cover it up. that solves that decision.
also, since it's an all black tat, would that effect getting a cover tat with colors?

Sadly you will need to go darker with the colors you pick to cover it up. Nothing really covers black. Unless the artist you go to knows a few tricks you'll most likely be working with a very dark palette choice.

Bashful Strawberry

Got my second tattoo yesterday!

May the 4th be with you.
I'll get more work done on it when I have the time/money/ don't live with my parents...

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I ordered to Bioplast studs. One for my labret and one for my philtrum. My labret is okay but it could use a change. They are the ones that are super long and you cut them to size yourself. I am worried about threading them, I tried Bioplast once before but a different product. It had the push on ball and I couldn't get the ball in there at all. Plus it was slightly bigger than a 14ga so I couldn't wear it at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff