Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Tricky Gekko

SO XHXCX, CUDDLIE.
Its good that its healing well so far!!

The tie-off method scares me! I'd rather just get it cut all at once than go through the pain of tying it D: About how long will it take to split by tying it?
cool
That's how I roll, fo sho.
Gotta have metal in mah nailz.

xp

Sparkly Wench

The tie off method usually leads to uneven looking splits. D:
At least that's what I've seen in pictures. >3

My tongue piercing has been out since October and I can still easily shove a 14ga bar through there.. it just won't close.. still looks like it's open too when I stick my tongue out! XD

Dapper Gekko

LUX AURUMQU3
D.e.s.r.o.s.i.e.r.s.
LUX AURUMQU3
DES!
Guess what I got yesterdayyy! (:

What, what, what?

I GOTS MY RIGHT CONCH PIERCED!
Finally conquered my fear of cartilage piercings haha!

Yay, congratulations! How's it healing up? It's not that bad once you get your first one. biggrin I want a conch eventually, but my cranky industrial has put me off for cartilage piercings at the moment, haha.

Man, I travel on the plane for ten hours and you guys go ahead and create so many pages. xD
Kid Generic
Skookums
Kid Generic
Skookums
after having it out for the last 2 1/2 years I just (with No problems) put in my tongue ring.
I guess that means I can expect minimal regrowth when I split my tongue

now I wanna see if mine is still open.

lol you never know I never would have guessed it would still be there XD it was a stretch to get a 16g in but its there none the less

lol its not there isnt even a top hole anymore just a little white dot on the bottom.

thats to bad XD
IN VEGAS
Skookums
IN VEGAS
Skookums
after having it out for the last 2 1/2 years I just (with No problems) put in my tongue ring.
I guess that means I can expect minimal regrowth when I split my tongue

Tongue-splitting is amazing, but I so don't have the balls to do it. It's so cool that they work independent of one another.

it is indeed one of the most wicked things ever! XD but there are many ways of doing it. not all are as extreme as just cutting it in half XD. Like with me after looking around and talking to some piercers I'm going to go through with the tie off method. its free I can do it at home and me and my bf are doing it together

That.. That really doesn't sound safe. The Medical Assistant in me is frothing at the mouth over that. XD

its not unsafe unless you don't take care of it. Its not the ideal way to do a split but it dose work and is safe. In the end its better for you to have your tongue split then have it pierced
Chouette a Lunettes
Its good that its healing well so far!!

The tie-off method scares me! I'd rather just get it cut all at once than go through the pain of tying it D: About how long will it take to split by tying it?

I'm not to sure to tell the truth I think its diffident for everyone. I'v read of it taking anywhere from 2-10 weeks I think it all depends on how tight you tie it

Invisible Glitch

i've got a full house on my left ear and a snake bite. thats all, but i'mm also planning to get tattoos. XD
Intoxikace

My tongue piercing has been out since October and I can still easily shove a 14ga bar through there.. it just won't close.. still looks like it's open too when I stick my tongue out! XD

like I said its not the ideal way of going about it, but as long as you take your time and make sure its tied on straight it will work out fine. I talked to a piercer about it and it was her suggestion I do it tie off style XD so I'll most likely go in as i'm doing it to make sure its doing well
venusys
i've got a full house on my left ear and a snake bite. thats all, but i'mm also planning to get tattoos. XD
xx----C a y L ii N----xx
Following the wrong lines ;;
Marching forward in the wrong time ;;xxxx
Punch the clock , Then the Wall ;;punch the clock ,
It`s a longer form of[ suicide ]xxxx
[[ &oneHellofaRIDE
]]

do you have snakebiteS; or a single lip piercing on one side of your lower lip?

We The Modified Thread
Piercings&Tattoo Thread
Ear Stretching Thread
Nail Care&Art Thread

Skookums
Intoxikace

like I said its not the ideal way of going about it, but as long as you take your time and make sure its tied on straight it will work out fine. I talked to a piercer about it and it was her suggestion I do it tie off style XD so I'll most likely go in as i'm doing it to make sure its doing well
xx----C a y L ii N----xx
[[ &oneHellofaRIDE
]]

makes sense. at least if you go in and have someone check it over for you as a second opinion, i don't see harm in that.
But i haven't really read up on tongue splits too much though.

We The Modified Thread
Piercings&Tattoo Thread
Ear Stretching Thread
Nail Care&Art Thread

Cayliin
Skookums
Intoxikace

xx----C a y L ii N----xx
[[ &oneHellofaRIDE
]]

makes sense. at least if you go in and have someone check it over for you as a second opinion, i don't see harm in that.
But i haven't really read up on tongue splits too much though.

We The Modified Thread
Piercings&Tattoo Thread
Ear Stretching Thread
Nail Care&Art Thread

I always look info up when I'm thinking of getting something. this site is wicked on info and other stuff
The pic on that sites homepage is heart breaking.
Kid Generic
The pic on that sites homepage is heart breaking.
xx----C a y L ii N----xx
[[ &oneHellofaRIDE
]]

to top it off; his wife who was also in the accident but is fully recovered is DUE in 8 weeks. sad

We The Modified Thread
Piercings&Tattoo Thread
Ear Stretching Thread
Nail Care&Art Thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items